Red, The Steakhouse adds covert cuisine to its Miami Spice menu
Secret Spice starts September 1
Should you go into Red, The Steakhouse during the month of September and ask your server for "Secret Spice," you won't be offered Posh, Sporty or Scary, but, rather, a secret off the Spice menu dish. Huh? Here's the deal: The secret spice dish for Week 1 might be oysters rockerfeller, usually an upgrade, but will be added as an appetizer option to choose from off that week's regular, $39 Miami Spice menu, no upcharge required. The following week's secret dish option could be surf and turf. And so on. You just never know. That's why it's a secret. If you don't ask, you don't get.
119 Washington Ave.
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"
- Norwegian DJ Kygo's just desserts at Komodo
- Top Chef Paul Qui of Faena Hotel's heralded Pao arrested for alleged drug-fueled assault on girlfriend
- Bachour Bakery + Bistro opening March 25 on Brickell
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23