Red, The Steakhouse adds covert cuisine to its Miami Spice menu
Secret Spice starts September 1
Should you go into Red, The Steakhouse during the month of September and ask your server for "Secret Spice," you won't be offered Posh, Sporty or Scary, but, rather, a secret off the Spice menu dish. Huh? Here's the deal: The secret spice dish for Week 1 might be oysters rockerfeller, usually an upgrade, but will be added as an appetizer option to choose from off that week's regular, $39 Miami Spice menu, no upcharge required. The following week's secret dish option could be surf and turf. And so on. You just never know. That's why it's a secret. If you don't ask, you don't get.
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar