Red, The Steakhouse adds covert cuisine to its Miami Spice menu
Secret Spice starts September 1
Should you go into Red, The Steakhouse during the month of September and ask your server for "Secret Spice," you won't be offered Posh, Sporty or Scary, but, rather, a secret off the Spice menu dish. Huh? Here's the deal: The secret spice dish for Week 1 might be oysters rockerfeller, usually an upgrade, but will be added as an appetizer option to choose from off that week's regular, $39 Miami Spice menu, no upcharge required. The following week's secret dish option could be surf and turf. And so on. You just never know. That's why it's a secret. If you don't ask, you don't get.
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage
- ROK: BGR hosts Fall Beer Festival this Wednesday