Red, The Steakhouse adds covert cuisine to its Miami Spice menu
Secret Spice starts September 1
Should you go into Red, The Steakhouse during the month of September and ask your server for "Secret Spice," you won't be offered Posh, Sporty or Scary, but, rather, a secret off the Spice menu dish. Huh? Here's the deal: The secret spice dish for Week 1 might be oysters rockerfeller, usually an upgrade, but will be added as an appetizer option to choose from off that week's regular, $39 Miami Spice menu, no upcharge required. The following week's secret dish option could be surf and turf. And so on. You just never know. That's why it's a secret. If you don't ask, you don't get.
119 Washington Ave.
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years
- Big name chefs heading to Hyde Beach on September 22 for Hunger Action Month
- Ex Milos chef to head up kitchen at Miami River Greek spot, KIKI on the River
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami