Red, The Steakhouse adds covert cuisine to its Miami Spice menu
Secret Spice starts September 1
Should you go into Red, The Steakhouse during the month of September and ask your server for "Secret Spice," you won't be offered Posh, Sporty or Scary, but, rather, a secret off the Spice menu dish. Huh? Here's the deal: The secret spice dish for Week 1 might be oysters rockerfeller, usually an upgrade, but will be added as an appetizer option to choose from off that week's regular, $39 Miami Spice menu, no upcharge required. The following week's secret dish option could be surf and turf. And so on. You just never know. That's why it's a secret. If you don't ask, you don't get.
119 Washington Ave.
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years