Red Mango Hits SoBe
Red Mango hits SoBe as the fro yo expansion continues
South Beach gets a bit sweeter this October as Red Mango celebrates the opening its newest store on the corner of 5th & Alton. From 12-2pm on Sunday, Oct 16, feast on free yogurt, giveaways, face painting, a clown, tattoos & balloons. The self-serve store features yogurt, smoothies, parfaits and toppings galore.
Red Mango South Beach
1111 5 St, Miami Beach
- How to Halloween like a foodie: Your definitive list
- Rejoice! South Florida's favorite cinnamon buns are back
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it