Red hot summer: Nacho Figueras the face of new fragrance
Not hard on the eyes
Miami in August is about to get a lot hotter when you start seeing ads featuring hunky polo player Nacho Figueras in ads for Polo Red. It's the newest scent from Ralph Lauren, taking inspiration from the designer's car collection. The woodsy power fragrance combines notes of fresh grapefruit, spicy red saffron and deep red wood to create an adrenaline rush of key ingredients. The opaque bottle is a fiery red, mimicking the sleek curves of an automobile and featuring the iconic Polo pony logo. Price: $76 at RalphLauren.com and at select counters.
On Our Radar
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami