Red hot summer: Nacho Figueras the face of new fragrance
Not hard on the eyes
Miami in August is about to get a lot hotter when you start seeing ads featuring hunky polo player Nacho Figueras in ads for Polo Red. It's the newest scent from Ralph Lauren, taking inspiration from the designer's car collection. The woodsy power fragrance combines notes of fresh grapefruit, spicy red saffron and deep red wood to create an adrenaline rush of key ingredients. The opaque bottle is a fiery red, mimicking the sleek curves of an automobile and featuring the iconic Polo pony logo. Price: $76 at RalphLauren.com and at select counters.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market