Red hot summer: Nacho Figueras the face of new fragrance
Not hard on the eyes
Miami in August is about to get a lot hotter when you start seeing ads featuring hunky polo player Nacho Figueras in ads for Polo Red. It's the newest scent from Ralph Lauren, taking inspiration from the designer's car collection. The woodsy power fragrance combines notes of fresh grapefruit, spicy red saffron and deep red wood to create an adrenaline rush of key ingredients. The opaque bottle is a fiery red, mimicking the sleek curves of an automobile and featuring the iconic Polo pony logo. Price: $76 at RalphLauren.com and at select counters.
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest