Red hot summer: Nacho Figueras the face of new fragrance
Not hard on the eyes
Miami in August is about to get a lot hotter when you start seeing ads featuring hunky polo player Nacho Figueras in ads for Polo Red. It's the newest scent from Ralph Lauren, taking inspiration from the designer's car collection. The woodsy power fragrance combines notes of fresh grapefruit, spicy red saffron and deep red wood to create an adrenaline rush of key ingredients. The opaque bottle is a fiery red, mimicking the sleek curves of an automobile and featuring the iconic Polo pony logo. Price: $76 at RalphLauren.com and at select counters.
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party