Red hot summer: Nacho Figueras the face of new fragrance
Not hard on the eyes
Miami in August is about to get a lot hotter when you start seeing ads featuring hunky polo player Nacho Figueras in ads for Polo Red. It's the newest scent from Ralph Lauren, taking inspiration from the designer's car collection. The woodsy power fragrance combines notes of fresh grapefruit, spicy red saffron and deep red wood to create an adrenaline rush of key ingredients. The opaque bottle is a fiery red, mimicking the sleek curves of an automobile and featuring the iconic Polo pony logo. Price: $76 at RalphLauren.com and at select counters.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'