Red feeds the Art Basel throngs with a "Red Basel" menu
Check out the art, battle the crowds & embrace the scene
Check out the art, battle the crowds & embrace the scene as Red, the Steakhouse curates Basel with a "Red Basel" menu. The five-course, family-style meal is available Dec 4-8 and includes stone crabs, Brad's stuffed hot peppers, burrata, bone-in filet, tuna "filet mignon" and truffled mac & cheese. $99 per person, minimum 4 people. 119 Washington Ave, Miami Beach; 305.534.3688
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?