Red debuts foie gras French toast
Start your meal with true decadence
Start your meal with true decadence as Red, the Steakhouse debuts its new appetizer, foie gras French toast. Brioch bread is soaked in creme brûlée custard, seared and topped with Hudson Valley foie gras, strawberries macerated in bourbon, balsamic vinegar reduction and Hudson Valley micro greens. $24 per serving. 119 Washington Ave, Miami Beach; 305-534-3688.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami