Red debuts foie gras French toast
Start your meal with true decadence
Start your meal with true decadence as Red, the Steakhouse debuts its new appetizer, foie gras French toast. Brioch bread is soaked in creme brûlée custard, seared and topped with Hudson Valley foie gras, strawberries macerated in bourbon, balsamic vinegar reduction and Hudson Valley micro greens. $24 per serving. 119 Washington Ave, Miami Beach; 305-534-3688.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks