Red debuts foie gras French toast
Start your meal with true decadence
Start your meal with true decadence as Red, the Steakhouse debuts its new appetizer, foie gras French toast. Brioch bread is soaked in creme brûlée custard, seared and topped with Hudson Valley foie gras, strawberries macerated in bourbon, balsamic vinegar reduction and Hudson Valley micro greens. $24 per serving. 119 Washington Ave, Miami Beach; 305-534-3688.
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again