Red debuts foie gras French toast
Start your meal with true decadence
Start your meal with true decadence as Red, the Steakhouse debuts its new appetizer, foie gras French toast. Brioch bread is soaked in creme brûlée custard, seared and topped with Hudson Valley foie gras, strawberries macerated in bourbon, balsamic vinegar reduction and Hudson Valley micro greens. $24 per serving. 119 Washington Ave, Miami Beach; 305-534-3688.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida