Red Bull Helicopter Ride
We take a ride (and do some flips) in the Red Bull Helicopter a day before Flugtag Miami 2010.
To get you ready for Saturday's Red Bull Flugtag event we sent our photographer Tomas Loewy up in the Red Bull Helicopter, which does flips and rolls in the air over the Miami Beach skyline.
Check out the video above - We know it's not 3D, but it's pretty darn cool (gets real good at about the 2:34 mark).
And yes, thanks to a strong stomach, our photographer survived.
See and Do
- Free Halloween events, family theater & 10 picks for the week
- HESS Select South Beach Seafood Festival takes place Saturday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 24-26
- YoungArts kicks off Outside the Box series with a show by musician Dave Eggar
- Carbonell winners take the stage at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco