Red Bull Helicopter Ride
We take a ride (and do some flips) in the Red Bull Helicopter a day before Flugtag Miami 2010.
To get you ready for Saturday's Red Bull Flugtag event we sent our photographer Tomas Loewy up in the Red Bull Helicopter, which does flips and rolls in the air over the Miami Beach skyline.
Check out the video above - We know it's not 3D, but it's pretty darn cool (gets real good at about the 2:34 mark).
And yes, thanks to a strong stomach, our photographer survived.
See and Do
- Pee Wee’s Big Adventure, Parachutes & Doktor Kaboom: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 27 - May 3
- ‘MythBusters’ duo gets Miami audience involved in science hijinks
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’
- Outdoor Movies, Earth Day Goodies, Summer Camp & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 20-26
- No 'pleading the fifth' for Andy Cohen in Miami
- Anderson Cooper comes to Miami for an intimate conversation
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser