Red Bull Helicopter Ride
We take a ride (and do some flips) in the Red Bull Helicopter a day before Flugtag Miami 2010.
To get you ready for Saturday's Red Bull Flugtag event we sent our photographer Tomas Loewy up in the Red Bull Helicopter, which does flips and rolls in the air over the Miami Beach skyline.
Check out the video above - We know it's not 3D, but it's pretty darn cool (gets real good at about the 2:34 mark).
And yes, thanks to a strong stomach, our photographer survived.
See and Do
- Discover Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Miami.com Experiences invites you to a night of comedy with Venezuelan humorist Cayito Aponte
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival