Red Bull Helicopter Ride
We take a ride (and do some flips) in the Red Bull Helicopter a day before Flugtag Miami 2010.
To get you ready for Saturday's Red Bull Flugtag event we sent our photographer Tomas Loewy up in the Red Bull Helicopter, which does flips and rolls in the air over the Miami Beach skyline.
Check out the video above - We know it's not 3D, but it's pretty darn cool (gets real good at about the 2:34 mark).
And yes, thanks to a strong stomach, our photographer survived.
See and Do
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 25-27
- Absorbing and exquisitely acted, GableStage’s ‘The Whale’ is a study in connection
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden