Red Bull Helicopter Ride
We take a ride (and do some flips) in the Red Bull Helicopter a day before Flugtag Miami 2010.
To get you ready for Saturday's Red Bull Flugtag event we sent our photographer Tomas Loewy up in the Red Bull Helicopter, which does flips and rolls in the air over the Miami Beach skyline.
Check out the video above - We know it's not 3D, but it's pretty darn cool (gets real good at about the 2:34 mark).
And yes, thanks to a strong stomach, our photographer survived.
See and Do
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos
- Copperbridge festival of Cuban culture in Miami offers engagement with island artists
- Stage Door explores the songs of the 1960s with ‘What’s New Pussycat?’
- Food to try at Miami Dolphins home games
- Steve Martin and Martin Short bring 'A Very Stupid Conversation' to Hard Rock