Red Bull Curates: Canvas Cooler Project winners on display at SCOPE Miami
Artists competed in three cities to have their work displayed during Art Basel Weekend
Ten of the nation’s top emerging contemporary artists are headed to SCOPE Miami during Art Basel (Dec. 4 – 9, 2012) to showcase their work in a group show after being chosen as winners in a nationwide series of competitive gallery showcases.
Red Bull Curates: Canvas Cooler Project paired emerging artists in Los Angeles, Chicago and New York with local venue owners to create custom and functional pieces of art which are now on permanent display in some of the hottest bars, lounges and restaurants in each city.
Artists were handpicked and given a one-day challenge to transform a blank canvas-wrapped Red Bull cooler into an inspired work of art.
The show will take place at SCOPE Pavilion (110 N.E. 36 St.) in Midtown and will be open from Dec. 4 - 8 from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Dec. 9 from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
To RSVP visit www.redbullusa.com/curates
- Art Basel 2015 Sketch Book: 8 Artists to Watch
- Art Basel Weekend 2015: Events not to miss
- Bacardi and Swizz Beatz bring the baddest 3-day party to Art Basel 2015 with Alicia Keys and Wiz Khalifa
- Paint with a street artist, party with a rapper at the Basel House 2015 Miami.com Experience
- Edge Art Fair, a Burning Man inspired exhibit, debuts during Art Basel Week 2015
- Satellite Fairs during Art Basel Week 2015
- Basel bites: Where to eat during Miami Art Week
- Satellite fairs bring art beyond Art Basel
- A Curated Guide to Miami Art Week and Art Basel Miami Beach
- Art Basel Hotel Party Guide