Rebecca Minkoff Spring/Summer 2012
Expect a palette of lime greens, citrus yellows, hot pinks, grape-like purples, navy blues and wear-with-everything neutrals in cutting-edge silhouettes.
Chances are you’ve spotted a Rebecca Minkoff handbag on the arms of Hollywood starlets such as Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Jessica Simpson, Sarah Jessica Parker, Lauren Conrad and Whitney Port. Born in San Diego, California, the designer launched her eponymous clothing line in 2001 but it wasn’t until her fellow friend and actress Jenna Elfman requested her to design a handbag for her subsequent role that the now-infamous Morning After Bag was born.
Minkoff has branched into a clothing and the results are just as respectable. Here’s a sneak peek at Spring/Summer 2012. Expect a palette of lime greens, citrus yellows, hot pinks, grape-like purples, navy blues and wear-with-everything neutrals in cutting-edge silhouettes.
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer
- Locks of Love Event at Sprout
- Saks Key To The Cure
- Fashion Happy Hour: Bloggers Give Edition
- Miami Design District Updates