Rebecca Minkoff Spring/Summer 2012
Expect a palette of lime greens, citrus yellows, hot pinks, grape-like purples, navy blues and wear-with-everything neutrals in cutting-edge silhouettes.
Chances are you’ve spotted a Rebecca Minkoff handbag on the arms of Hollywood starlets such as Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Jessica Simpson, Sarah Jessica Parker, Lauren Conrad and Whitney Port. Born in San Diego, California, the designer launched her eponymous clothing line in 2001 but it wasn’t until her fellow friend and actress Jenna Elfman requested her to design a handbag for her subsequent role that the now-infamous Morning After Bag was born.
Minkoff has branched into a clothing and the results are just as respectable. Here’s a sneak peek at Spring/Summer 2012. Expect a palette of lime greens, citrus yellows, hot pinks, grape-like purples, navy blues and wear-with-everything neutrals in cutting-edge silhouettes.
- Miami Design District Updates
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Another H&M Opens in Miami
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Miami Fashion Week 2014 begins Thursday
- Miami Shopping Events & News: May 7-9
- Victoria's Secret PINK to Open First Miami Stand-alone Store
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 21 to 28