Reality stars turn out for Funkshion fashion shows
Housewives and Matchmaker
Reality stars turned catwalkers Friday night during "Funkshion: Fashion Week Miami Beach, now in its 20th season. At the American Heart Association event Friday at the tents set up at Collins Avenue at 21st street, onlookers got a look at Real Housewives of Miami stars Lisa Hochstein (new) and Adriana De Moura (first season) strut their stuff in red dresses to benefit cardiac causes for the Red Dress Campaign.
On Friday there was also a show from Guria Swimwear, presented by weight loss company Sensa, a fave with the ladies as well as Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger, who was also there and showed off her own weight loss in a bikini (covered by a sheer top).
More info: Funkshion.com.
On Our Radar
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how
- Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested