Reality stars turn out for Funkshion fashion shows
Housewives and Matchmaker
Reality stars turned catwalkers Friday night during "Funkshion: Fashion Week Miami Beach, now in its 20th season. At the American Heart Association event Friday at the tents set up at Collins Avenue at 21st street, onlookers got a look at Real Housewives of Miami stars Lisa Hochstein (new) and Adriana De Moura (first season) strut their stuff in red dresses to benefit cardiac causes for the Red Dress Campaign.
On Friday there was also a show from Guria Swimwear, presented by weight loss company Sensa, a fave with the ladies as well as Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger, who was also there and showed off her own weight loss in a bikini (covered by a sheer top).
More info: Funkshion.com.
On Our Radar
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage