Reality stars turn out for Funkshion fashion shows
Housewives and Matchmaker
Reality stars turned catwalkers Friday night during "Funkshion: Fashion Week Miami Beach, now in its 20th season. At the American Heart Association event Friday at the tents set up at Collins Avenue at 21st street, onlookers got a look at Real Housewives of Miami stars Lisa Hochstein (new) and Adriana De Moura (first season) strut their stuff in red dresses to benefit cardiac causes for the Red Dress Campaign.
On Friday there was also a show from Guria Swimwear, presented by weight loss company Sensa, a fave with the ladies as well as Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger, who was also there and showed off her own weight loss in a bikini (covered by a sheer top).
More info: Funkshion.com.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami