Reality stars turn out for Funkshion fashion shows
Housewives and Matchmaker
Reality stars turned catwalkers Friday night during "Funkshion: Fashion Week Miami Beach, now in its 20th season. At the American Heart Association event Friday at the tents set up at Collins Avenue at 21st street, onlookers got a look at Real Housewives of Miami stars Lisa Hochstein (new) and Adriana De Moura (first season) strut their stuff in red dresses to benefit cardiac causes for the Red Dress Campaign.
On Friday there was also a show from Guria Swimwear, presented by weight loss company Sensa, a fave with the ladies as well as Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger, who was also there and showed off her own weight loss in a bikini (covered by a sheer top).
More info: Funkshion.com.
On Our Radar
- Better buy some eating pants - Sobe Seafood Festival is around the corner
- How is Jack Black going to dress up for Halloween?
- Designer Donald J. Pliner returns to Miami with new venture
- Cindy Crawford in Miami for book launch
- Omi in Miami, talks new album
- Billy Joel to play New Year's Eve concert in Sunrise
- Sean Combs stands up to cancer
- Pitbull back on New Year's Eve duty
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's