Reality stars turn out for Funkshion fashion shows
Housewives and Matchmaker
Reality stars turned catwalkers Friday night during "Funkshion: Fashion Week Miami Beach, now in its 20th season. At the American Heart Association event Friday at the tents set up at Collins Avenue at 21st street, onlookers got a look at Real Housewives of Miami stars Lisa Hochstein (new) and Adriana De Moura (first season) strut their stuff in red dresses to benefit cardiac causes for the Red Dress Campaign.
On Friday there was also a show from Guria Swimwear, presented by weight loss company Sensa, a fave with the ladies as well as Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger, who was also there and showed off her own weight loss in a bikini (covered by a sheer top).
More info: Funkshion.com.
On Our Radar
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López
- Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
- Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
- New Disney store to open at Bayside Marketplace
- Cat Daddy Jackson Galaxy coming to Books and Books
- Michael Schwartz goes family style at The Raleigh