Reality stars to attend local charity event
Oh, let's get all fancy pants.
Model and The Face judge Lydia Hearst is confirmed as host for this year’s Catwalk for Charity fundraising brunch noon to 4 p.m. Sunday, at the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel in downtown Miami.
The annual fundraising charity event supports Breakfast With Santa, an organization that helping the children of Little Haiti in Miami and those in Haiti who have been displaced by violence, poverty and the aftermath of the 2010 earthquake.
Among the guests: Joanna Krupa, Tatyana Ali, Cynthia Bailey, Katrina Campins and fashion expert Julian Lourdes Sanz. Music will be provided by celebrity DJ Michelle Pooch. Actor Brian J. White will serve as the Master of Ceremony for the event, which will feature a runway presentation showcasing the 2014 Spring Collection of Nicole Miller and Gustavo Cadile.
Tickets to the VIP cocktail reception tickets are $250. VIP ticket holders will have exclusive first access to the event and front row seats at the fashion show. General admission tickets are $150.
For more information or media inquiries, contact Marcela Rubiano at TARA, Ink. at 305-864-3434 ext. 157.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht