Reality stars to attend local charity event
Oh, let's get all fancy pants.
Model and The Face judge Lydia Hearst is confirmed as host for this year’s Catwalk for Charity fundraising brunch noon to 4 p.m. Sunday, at the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel in downtown Miami.
The annual fundraising charity event supports Breakfast With Santa, an organization that helping the children of Little Haiti in Miami and those in Haiti who have been displaced by violence, poverty and the aftermath of the 2010 earthquake.
Among the guests: Joanna Krupa, Tatyana Ali, Cynthia Bailey, Katrina Campins and fashion expert Julian Lourdes Sanz. Music will be provided by celebrity DJ Michelle Pooch. Actor Brian J. White will serve as the Master of Ceremony for the event, which will feature a runway presentation showcasing the 2014 Spring Collection of Nicole Miller and Gustavo Cadile.
Tickets to the VIP cocktail reception tickets are $250. VIP ticket holders will have exclusive first access to the event and front row seats at the fashion show. General admission tickets are $150.
For more information or media inquiries, contact Marcela Rubiano at TARA, Ink. at 305-864-3434 ext. 157.
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Adele lends voice in support of Hillary Clinton in Miami
- Udonis Haslem opens Starbucks in Miami
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast