Reality stars to attend local charity event
Oh, let's get all fancy pants.
Model and The Face judge Lydia Hearst is confirmed as host for this year’s Catwalk for Charity fundraising brunch noon to 4 p.m. Sunday, at the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel in downtown Miami.
The annual fundraising charity event supports Breakfast With Santa, an organization that helping the children of Little Haiti in Miami and those in Haiti who have been displaced by violence, poverty and the aftermath of the 2010 earthquake.
Among the guests: Joanna Krupa, Tatyana Ali, Cynthia Bailey, Katrina Campins and fashion expert Julian Lourdes Sanz. Music will be provided by celebrity DJ Michelle Pooch. Actor Brian J. White will serve as the Master of Ceremony for the event, which will feature a runway presentation showcasing the 2014 Spring Collection of Nicole Miller and Gustavo Cadile.
Tickets to the VIP cocktail reception tickets are $250. VIP ticket holders will have exclusive first access to the event and front row seats at the fashion show. General admission tickets are $150.
For more information or media inquiries, contact Marcela Rubiano at TARA, Ink. at 305-864-3434 ext. 157.
On Our Radar
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)
- Magic Mike style show coming to Miami