Reality show news: Catalina star Morgan More is pregnant
Baby daddy is producer
While many TV watchers would rather forget The Catalina, the CW’s reality series that showcased the staff of Miami Beach’s Catalina Hotel and ended Tuesday night, one of its standout cast members will never forget! Better not! Filming apparently got Morgan More, one of the show’s stars, in the mood to get pregnant. With the executive producer’s baby! “We’ve known each other for three years, and it wasn’t planned,” said More, confirming she’s 16 weeks along and the baby daddy is show exec Jorge Moreno. “It just happened.” More is the hotel’s food director, and she’s mainly known for yelling at her staff and, yes, hotel guests. Her “You’re just gonna die a moron!” to a staffer will remain her shining moment on the show. “I was really hormonal during production,” she said. “I knew I was pregnant, but I didn’t tell anybody.”
PS The guy in the photo is not her baby daddy.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market