Reality show news: Catalina star Morgan More is pregnant
Baby daddy is producer
While many TV watchers would rather forget The Catalina, the CW’s reality series that showcased the staff of Miami Beach’s Catalina Hotel and ended Tuesday night, one of its standout cast members will never forget! Better not! Filming apparently got Morgan More, one of the show’s stars, in the mood to get pregnant. With the executive producer’s baby! “We’ve known each other for three years, and it wasn’t planned,” said More, confirming she’s 16 weeks along and the baby daddy is show exec Jorge Moreno. “It just happened.” More is the hotel’s food director, and she’s mainly known for yelling at her staff and, yes, hotel guests. Her “You’re just gonna die a moron!” to a staffer will remain her shining moment on the show. “I was really hormonal during production,” she said. “I knew I was pregnant, but I didn’t tell anybody.”
PS The guy in the photo is not her baby daddy.
On Our Radar
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami
- Ex Housewife Ana Quincoces fails to win Next Food Network Star
- Gwen Stefani helps kid who was bullied during concert