Real Wolf of Wall Street coming to Miami
Now a motivational speaker
Seen the Oscar-nominated movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio? Now’s your chance to meet the real “Wolf of Wall Street.” Jordan Belfort is embarking on the so-called The Truth Behind His Success tour. The disgraced stockbroker — who served 22 months for securities fraud and money-laundering — has turned motivational speaker and wants to help you. But the sleekster is not making money off this tour. Belfort says in a release that he will give 100 percent of all profits back to investors who lost money during his reign at the Stratton Oakmont brokerage house in the late ’80s and early ’90s as restitution.
Belfort’s two local stops are Sept. 17 at the Au Rene Theater in Fort Lauderdale and Sept. 18 at the James L. Knight Performing Arts Center.
On Our Radar
- Once in a blue moon parties Friday
- Singer Bea Miller just getting started
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again