Real Wolf of Wall Street coming to Miami
Now a motivational speaker
Seen the Oscar-nominated movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio? Now’s your chance to meet the real “Wolf of Wall Street.” Jordan Belfort is embarking on the so-called The Truth Behind His Success tour. The disgraced stockbroker — who served 22 months for securities fraud and money-laundering — has turned motivational speaker and wants to help you. But the sleekster is not making money off this tour. Belfort says in a release that he will give 100 percent of all profits back to investors who lost money during his reign at the Stratton Oakmont brokerage house in the late ’80s and early ’90s as restitution.
Belfort’s two local stops are Sept. 17 at the Au Rene Theater in Fort Lauderdale and Sept. 18 at the James L. Knight Performing Arts Center.
On Our Radar
- Actor Carlos Ponce selling home
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up