A real Miami hoedown: Texas Tuesdays at Brother Jimmy's
Line dancing (and lessons!), country music & two for one drinks
Hee haw! It's about time a Miami venue traded in the tired fedoras for Stetsons, high heeled hooker heels for cowboy boots and hip hop for hillbilly honky tonk. Starting October 9, Brother Jimmy's Miami's Texas Tuesdays will offer two for one drinks, Southern BBQ, country tunes by DJ Risi and free line dancing lessons. The lessons go from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.; the party starts at 9 p.m. and goes until midnight.
Mary Brickell Village
900 S. Miami Avenue
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: Cypress Tavern cracks list of 2016's best-reviewed restaurants