A real Miami hoedown: Texas Tuesdays at Brother Jimmy's
Line dancing (and lessons!), country music & two for one drinks
Hee haw! It's about time a Miami venue traded in the tired fedoras for Stetsons, high heeled hooker heels for cowboy boots and hip hop for hillbilly honky tonk. Starting October 9, Brother Jimmy's Miami's Texas Tuesdays will offer two for one drinks, Southern BBQ, country tunes by DJ Risi and free line dancing lessons. The lessons go from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.; the party starts at 9 p.m. and goes until midnight.
- Tap 79 Bar & Grill opens in Miami's Shorecrest
- Riviera Focacceria Italiana opens in midtown Miami
- Sriracha House slings heat in South Beach
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1