A real Miami hoedown: Texas Tuesdays at Brother Jimmy's
Line dancing (and lessons!), country music & two for one drinks
Hee haw! It's about time a Miami venue traded in the tired fedoras for Stetsons, high heeled hooker heels for cowboy boots and hip hop for hillbilly honky tonk. Starting October 9, Brother Jimmy's Miami's Texas Tuesdays will offer two for one drinks, Southern BBQ, country tunes by DJ Risi and free line dancing lessons. The lessons go from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.; the party starts at 9 p.m. and goes until midnight.
Mary Brickell Village
900 S. Miami Avenue
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover