A real Miami hoedown: Texas Tuesdays at Brother Jimmy's
Line dancing (and lessons!), country music & two for one drinks
Hee haw! It's about time a Miami venue traded in the tired fedoras for Stetsons, high heeled hooker heels for cowboy boots and hip hop for hillbilly honky tonk. Starting October 9, Brother Jimmy's Miami's Texas Tuesdays will offer two for one drinks, Southern BBQ, country tunes by DJ Risi and free line dancing lessons. The lessons go from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.; the party starts at 9 p.m. and goes until midnight.
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- The Rumor Mill: Brad Kilgore leaving J&G Grill? Danny Grant out at 1826? Taperia Raca & more