Real Housewives of O.C. star headed to Fort Lauderdale
Unlike many of the ladies in the Real Housewives franchise, Tamra Barney has had a fairly happy (if not totally drama-free) run. The Orange County entrepreneur and owner of C.U.T. fitness studio, 45, is a newlywed. She married boyfriend and fellow exercise junkie Eddie Judge in June. Their wedding special, Tamra’s OC Wedding, airs on Bravo 8 p.m. Monday. The couple didn’t have a major honeymoon yet; there’s too much going on. But they’ll be heading over to South Florida to a few appearances.
Tamra will be signing bottles of Cachaca Cuca Fresca at Total Wine & More Fort Lauderdale 5 to 8 p.m. Friday. We talked to her before the trip:
What are your plans for when you are in town?
It’s my first time in Miami, so I’m planning on going to the beach, shopping in South Beach and checking out LIDO at the Standard. We’re also taking the kids to Jungle Island and the Everglades. I’m ready to relax and finally enjoy it here.
What is your favorite cocktail?
Probably a classic Caipirinha. I substitute the sugar for Agave to keep it low cal. I also garnish with a lime slice and piece of fresh sugarcane.
Congrats on your nuptials!
What can readers expect to see from your Bravo special?
Everything from planning a wedding on budget, the stress and joys that go into it, our family and friends all coming together to support us, a heartfelt speech Eddie had for my kids and so much love. When I think about the opportunity to film my wedding, I truly feel blessed that for the rest of my life I have the most treasured day with my other half on tape to watch over and over again. It’s only a few days away and we cannot wait to share it with everyone.
Info: Total Wine, The Harbor Shops Plaza, 1906 Cordova Rd., Fort Lauderdale, 954-828-9463.
On Our Radar
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)
- Magic Mike style show coming to Miami