Real Housewives of O.C. star headed to Fort Lauderdale
Unlike many of the ladies in the Real Housewives franchise, Tamra Barney has had a fairly happy (if not totally drama-free) run. The Orange County entrepreneur and owner of C.U.T. fitness studio, 45, is a newlywed. She married boyfriend and fellow exercise junkie Eddie Judge in June. Their wedding special, Tamra’s OC Wedding, airs on Bravo 8 p.m. Monday. The couple didn’t have a major honeymoon yet; there’s too much going on. But they’ll be heading over to South Florida to a few appearances.
Tamra will be signing bottles of Cachaca Cuca Fresca at Total Wine & More Fort Lauderdale 5 to 8 p.m. Friday. We talked to her before the trip:
What are your plans for when you are in town?
It’s my first time in Miami, so I’m planning on going to the beach, shopping in South Beach and checking out LIDO at the Standard. We’re also taking the kids to Jungle Island and the Everglades. I’m ready to relax and finally enjoy it here.
What is your favorite cocktail?
Probably a classic Caipirinha. I substitute the sugar for Agave to keep it low cal. I also garnish with a lime slice and piece of fresh sugarcane.
Congrats on your nuptials!
What can readers expect to see from your Bravo special?
Everything from planning a wedding on budget, the stress and joys that go into it, our family and friends all coming together to support us, a heartfelt speech Eddie had for my kids and so much love. When I think about the opportunity to film my wedding, I truly feel blessed that for the rest of my life I have the most treasured day with my other half on tape to watch over and over again. It’s only a few days away and we cannot wait to share it with everyone.
Info: Total Wine, The Harbor Shops Plaza, 1906 Cordova Rd., Fort Lauderdale, 954-828-9463.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage