Real Housewives of NYC star Countess LuAnn de Lesseps coming to town
Has clothing line
Countess LuAnn de Lesseps, who is one of the stars of Bravo’s “Real Housewives of New York City” and also author of the etiquette book “Class with the Countess”, will be in Miami next week for Fashion's Night Out at Macy's Aventura. She's awaiting the release of the Countess Collection Spring 2013, "easy, affordable" clothing for the traveler in all of us, says the Countess, 47.
Fashion's Night Out is Sept. 6.
She will also soon debut her own jewelry and tabletopware because "people need to know about table manners."
On Our Radar
- Rap mogul Birdman dating Toni Braxton
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour