Real Housewives of NYC star Countess LuAnn de Lesseps coming to town
Has clothing line
Countess LuAnn de Lesseps, who is one of the stars of Bravo’s “Real Housewives of New York City” and also author of the etiquette book “Class with the Countess”, will be in Miami next week for Fashion's Night Out at Macy's Aventura. She's awaiting the release of the Countess Collection Spring 2013, "easy, affordable" clothing for the traveler in all of us, says the Countess, 47.
Fashion's Night Out is Sept. 6.
She will also soon debut her own jewelry and tabletopware because "people need to know about table manners."
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'