Real Housewives of NYC star Countess LuAnn de Lesseps coming to town
Has clothing line
Countess LuAnn de Lesseps, who is one of the stars of Bravo’s “Real Housewives of New York City” and also author of the etiquette book “Class with the Countess”, will be in Miami next week for Fashion's Night Out at Macy's Aventura. She's awaiting the release of the Countess Collection Spring 2013, "easy, affordable" clothing for the traveler in all of us, says the Countess, 47.
Fashion's Night Out is Sept. 6.
She will also soon debut her own jewelry and tabletopware because "people need to know about table manners."
On Our Radar
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach