Real Housewives of NYC star Countess LuAnn de Lesseps coming to town
Has clothing line
Countess LuAnn de Lesseps, who is one of the stars of Bravo’s “Real Housewives of New York City” and also author of the etiquette book “Class with the Countess”, will be in Miami next week for Fashion's Night Out at Macy's Aventura. She's awaiting the release of the Countess Collection Spring 2013, "easy, affordable" clothing for the traveler in all of us, says the Countess, 47.
Fashion's Night Out is Sept. 6.
She will also soon debut her own jewelry and tabletopware because "people need to know about table manners."
On Our Radar
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again
- Maxim debuts its first swimwear collection at Miami Swim Week
- South Beach Seafood Festival Announces Participating Restaurants & VIP Sweepstakes