Real Housewives of NYC star Countess LuAnn de Lesseps coming to town
Has clothing line
Countess LuAnn de Lesseps, who is one of the stars of Bravo’s “Real Housewives of New York City” and also author of the etiquette book “Class with the Countess”, will be in Miami next week for Fashion's Night Out at Macy's Aventura. She's awaiting the release of the Countess Collection Spring 2013, "easy, affordable" clothing for the traveler in all of us, says the Countess, 47.
Fashion's Night Out is Sept. 6.
She will also soon debut her own jewelry and tabletopware because "people need to know about table manners."
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules