Real Housewives of NJ star Teresa Guidice at Books and Books
With two New York Times best sellers and continued star-status on The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Teresa Giudice has lots more to share with her fans. In this latest book, Teresa provides a detailed program for how she keeps her voluptuous, sexy figure after four kids (and as she approaches 40). The more than 60 recipes in Fabulicious!: Fast & Fit emphasize "skinny": including lessons on playing up veggies and grilled meats, cooking low-calorie Italian favorites, and rules for the five things you MUST cut out (and what to replace them with). But Teresa isn't about deprivation. She loves food— especially pasta and Tiramisu. Teresa proves that you CAN have your skinny jeans and spaghetti too. She tells you exactly how to live La Bella Vita- the "skinny" way. Guidice is the a recent contestant on Celebrity Apprentice, star of Bravo's The Real Housewives of New Jersey, now in its third season. She has been a regular fixture in the national media appearing on the Today show, Live with Regis & Kelly, Entertainment Tonight, as well as on the covers of InStyle and People. She lives in northern New Jersey.
See her 2 pm Saturday at the Coral Gables Books and Books - this is an autograph event only, she is not talking. There is no limit to books she will sign and will also take pics with fans.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges