Real Housewives of NJ star Teresa Guidice at Books and Books
With two New York Times best sellers and continued star-status on The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Teresa Giudice has lots more to share with her fans. In this latest book, Teresa provides a detailed program for how she keeps her voluptuous, sexy figure after four kids (and as she approaches 40). The more than 60 recipes in Fabulicious!: Fast & Fit emphasize "skinny": including lessons on playing up veggies and grilled meats, cooking low-calorie Italian favorites, and rules for the five things you MUST cut out (and what to replace them with). But Teresa isn't about deprivation. She loves food— especially pasta and Tiramisu. Teresa proves that you CAN have your skinny jeans and spaghetti too. She tells you exactly how to live La Bella Vita- the "skinny" way. Guidice is the a recent contestant on Celebrity Apprentice, star of Bravo's The Real Housewives of New Jersey, now in its third season. She has been a regular fixture in the national media appearing on the Today show, Live with Regis & Kelly, Entertainment Tonight, as well as on the covers of InStyle and People. She lives in northern New Jersey.
See her 2 pm Saturday at the Coral Gables Books and Books - this is an autograph event only, she is not talking. There is no limit to books she will sign and will also take pics with fans.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too