Real Housewives of NJ star Teresa Guidice at Books and Books
With two New York Times best sellers and continued star-status on The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Teresa Giudice has lots more to share with her fans. In this latest book, Teresa provides a detailed program for how she keeps her voluptuous, sexy figure after four kids (and as she approaches 40). The more than 60 recipes in Fabulicious!: Fast & Fit emphasize "skinny": including lessons on playing up veggies and grilled meats, cooking low-calorie Italian favorites, and rules for the five things you MUST cut out (and what to replace them with). But Teresa isn't about deprivation. She loves food— especially pasta and Tiramisu. Teresa proves that you CAN have your skinny jeans and spaghetti too. She tells you exactly how to live La Bella Vita- the "skinny" way. Guidice is the a recent contestant on Celebrity Apprentice, star of Bravo's The Real Housewives of New Jersey, now in its third season. She has been a regular fixture in the national media appearing on the Today show, Live with Regis & Kelly, Entertainment Tonight, as well as on the covers of InStyle and People. She lives in northern New Jersey.
See her 2 pm Saturday at the Coral Gables Books and Books - this is an autograph event only, she is not talking. There is no limit to books she will sign and will also take pics with fans.
On Our Radar
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E