Real Housewives of Miami's Elaine Lancaster to judge competition
Bartenders at Magic City Casino
Ultimate Miami, the creator of a talent competitions showcasing local rising stars in the fields of mixology, music and culinary arts, unveiled the names of the eight finalists participating in the Ultimate Miami Bartender finals competition on Saturday, September 29 at 9pm at Stage 305 inside Magic City Casino.
The finalists will compete for a cash prize of $5,000 and the title of Miami’s Ultimate Bartender. The panel of judges will include entertainer and reality TV celebrity, Elaine Lancaster, Where Magazine South Florida editor, Aurora Rodriguez and co-host and producer of 610AM WIOD’s South Florida’s First News, Manny Munoz.
Grammy nominated American pop-punk band, Bowling for Soup, will also take the stage for a special musical performance. The upbeat rock band originally formed in Wichita Falls, Texas in 1994. The song “1985” from their Top 40 album, A Hangover You Don’t Deserve, reached #23 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in 2004. Their cover of the song “Stacy’s Mom” was recently released as part of a three-track single. In addition, the song, “Girl All the Bad Guys
Lancaster, aka actor James Davis, is also a regular on Bravo's Real Housewives of Miami who describes herself as “a blonde goddess with big hair and little dresses.”
More information about Ultimate Miami, please visit www.theultimatemiami.com or call 305-631-4536.
On Our Radar
- Dance contestants visit FIU to judge dance competition for charity
- Enrique Iglesias, Romeo Santos and Nicky Jam among the top finalists for 2016 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA
- Def Leppard in concert