Real Housewives of Miami's Adriana de Moura struts the catwalk
She's got the body for it
Hot happenings from Swim Week:
On Saturday,Chloe’s never before seen in the U.S. Spring 2013 runway show debuted. The luxury women’s ready-to-wear, accessories and lifestyle French brand showcased its collection at the Soho Beach House. Among the 200 guests: Sports Illustrated model Julie Patrice Henderson, Kim Kardashian's BFF Jonathan Cheban and Real Housewives of Miami star Adriana de Moura stepped out to view the romantic collection, shipped directly from Paris.
On Sunday, back at the Raleigh, veteran swimwear designer and Creative Director Monica Wise of contemporary swim brand L*SPACE, showcased her Spring/Summer 2013 collections to over 500 guests including fans, buyers and national media, as well as, unveiling the never-before-seen collections of luxury one-pieces and mid-kinis, MAIO Swim by Monica Wise on gold painted models with gold lips. Fans of the brand sat front row including Joe and Melissa Gorga from Real Housewives of New Jersey, as well as, pop duo, L2, best known for their songs played on Keeping up with the Kardashians. Joe Gorga made a point in pointing out the looks he thought would look “hot” on his wife.
Finally, on Monday, also at the The Raleigh, the Closing Capsule Collection show featured designers Dorit, Naila, Anna Kosturova and KEVA l J, designed by Caribbean native Keva Johnson. While Bohemian Rhapsody played, Miami housewife De Moura was back in action, closing out the Keva show. Bet she can't wait for the footage to air in September.
On Our Radar
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach