Real Housewives of Miami's Adriana de Moura struts the catwalk
She's got the body for it
Hot happenings from Swim Week:
On Saturday,Chloe’s never before seen in the U.S. Spring 2013 runway show debuted. The luxury women’s ready-to-wear, accessories and lifestyle French brand showcased its collection at the Soho Beach House. Among the 200 guests: Sports Illustrated model Julie Patrice Henderson, Kim Kardashian's BFF Jonathan Cheban and Real Housewives of Miami star Adriana de Moura stepped out to view the romantic collection, shipped directly from Paris.
On Sunday, back at the Raleigh, veteran swimwear designer and Creative Director Monica Wise of contemporary swim brand L*SPACE, showcased her Spring/Summer 2013 collections to over 500 guests including fans, buyers and national media, as well as, unveiling the never-before-seen collections of luxury one-pieces and mid-kinis, MAIO Swim by Monica Wise on gold painted models with gold lips. Fans of the brand sat front row including Joe and Melissa Gorga from Real Housewives of New Jersey, as well as, pop duo, L2, best known for their songs played on Keeping up with the Kardashians. Joe Gorga made a point in pointing out the looks he thought would look “hot” on his wife.
Finally, on Monday, also at the The Raleigh, the Closing Capsule Collection show featured designers Dorit, Naila, Anna Kosturova and KEVA l J, designed by Caribbean native Keva Johnson. While Bohemian Rhapsody played, Miami housewife De Moura was back in action, closing out the Keva show. Bet she can't wait for the footage to air in September.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz