Real Housewives of Miami step out
Enjoy premiere party at the Eden Roc
If you didn’t catch them on TV - The Real Housewives of Miami debuted 10 p.m. Tuesday on Bravo – then maybe you saw their fabulousness in the flesh.
The glam castmates came together for a launch party at the Eden Roc Renaissance Hotel on the night of Monday, Feb. 21 to introduce themselves to (hopefully) future fans.
Lea Black was the first to arrive, with hubby Roy Black and 9-year-old son R.J. in tow. Both were beaming.
“She had fun doing this so I’m happy for her,’’ said the famed defense attorney, adding with a wink: “Luckily I was away for most of the cameras and the shooting, though!’’
Asked what she was wearing, Lea couldn’t recall.
“I literally pulled this out of my closet!’’ she said of the black lace dress with beige slip. “It’s 15 years old.’’
Marysol Patton, in a strapless cocktail mini, seemed embarrassed by all the attention. “I was stalked,’’ said the 44-year-old PR maven. “I went out on Valentine’s Day with my husband, and there were photographers in the bushes!’’
Mom Elsa Patton – she of the recent DUI – showed her support for her daughter. When a bystander complimented her on her sleek, straight hair, the 76-year-old plastic surgery aficionado thanked her and blew a kiss .
“She’s the real star of the show,’’ said Bravo exec/personality Andy Cohen ( Watch What Happens).
Asked why the franchise picked up here, Cohen said, “Miami has got a touch of The O.C. and something else. It was a no-brainer.’’
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party