Real Housewives of Miami stars to appear at charity event
Chef tasting for cancer
Tired of watching the Real Housewives of Miami bicker on TV? See if they go at it in the flesh at the Second Annual Chefs for a Cure Dinner, hosted by Chef Paula DaSilva at 1500° at Eden Roc Miami Beach 7 p.m. Thursday. A few of the castmates — Adriana de Moura, Karent Sierra, Ana Quincoces and Alexia Echevarria — will be there to help raise money for the American Association for Cancer Research. Tickets are $80 each, $150 for a pair at http://aacr.ticketbud.com/chefsforacure The event includes 10 tasting stations prepared by local talent — Todd Erikson of Haven; and Simon Stojanovic of Altamare and Mike Saperstein of Rebel House. See if you can make it home by 9 to watch the season 2 antics on Bravo.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore