Real Housewives of Miami stars to appear at charity event
Chef tasting for cancer
Tired of watching the Real Housewives of Miami bicker on TV? See if they go at it in the flesh at the Second Annual Chefs for a Cure Dinner, hosted by Chef Paula DaSilva at 1500° at Eden Roc Miami Beach 7 p.m. Thursday. A few of the castmates — Adriana de Moura, Karent Sierra, Ana Quincoces and Alexia Echevarria — will be there to help raise money for the American Association for Cancer Research. Tickets are $80 each, $150 for a pair at http://aacr.ticketbud.com/chefsforacure The event includes 10 tasting stations prepared by local talent — Todd Erikson of Haven; and Simon Stojanovic of Altamare and Mike Saperstein of Rebel House. See if you can make it home by 9 to watch the season 2 antics on Bravo.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage