Real Housewives of Miami star launches bags, pillows
Speaking of Housewives, Lea Black is expanding her empire. The gala queen (the fundraiser’s in March 2013, by the way) just launched a set of affordable handbags (from $95-$395) as well as luxurious, crystal-encrusted ones a la Judith Leiber with Lea’s signature tassel, from $795 to a whopping $3,495.
Pillows, too, and eventually home goods. At least Black has a sense of humor about things. One cheeky satin lumbar pillow ($235) carries her RHOM opener: “I can deal with a lot of things, but I can’t deal with stupid.”
Hmm, to whom is she referring?
The items will be available for purchase in late November and sold exclusively online. Go to www.theworldofleablack.com for more info. By the way, don’t expect any drama Thursday evening; Bravo held the local ladies one week for Turkey Day. At least you won’t get indigestion.
On Our Radar
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet