Real Housewives of Miami star launches bags, pillows
Speaking of Housewives, Lea Black is expanding her empire. The gala queen (the fundraiser’s in March 2013, by the way) just launched a set of affordable handbags (from $95-$395) as well as luxurious, crystal-encrusted ones a la Judith Leiber with Lea’s signature tassel, from $795 to a whopping $3,495.
Pillows, too, and eventually home goods. At least Black has a sense of humor about things. One cheeky satin lumbar pillow ($235) carries her RHOM opener: “I can deal with a lot of things, but I can’t deal with stupid.”
Hmm, to whom is she referring?
The items will be available for purchase in late November and sold exclusively online. Go to www.theworldofleablack.com for more info. By the way, don’t expect any drama Thursday evening; Bravo held the local ladies one week for Turkey Day. At least you won’t get indigestion.
On Our Radar
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo
- Eberjey joins bra drive, gives discounts during October.
- Miami Heat's Amar's Stoudemire feted at The Forge