Real Housewives of Miami star launches bags, pillows
Speaking of Housewives, Lea Black is expanding her empire. The gala queen (the fundraiser’s in March 2013, by the way) just launched a set of affordable handbags (from $95-$395) as well as luxurious, crystal-encrusted ones a la Judith Leiber with Lea’s signature tassel, from $795 to a whopping $3,495.
Pillows, too, and eventually home goods. At least Black has a sense of humor about things. One cheeky satin lumbar pillow ($235) carries her RHOM opener: “I can deal with a lot of things, but I can’t deal with stupid.”
Hmm, to whom is she referring?
The items will be available for purchase in late November and sold exclusively online. Go to www.theworldofleablack.com for more info. By the way, don’t expect any drama Thursday evening; Bravo held the local ladies one week for Turkey Day. At least you won’t get indigestion.
On Our Radar
- FKA Twigs arriving for YoungArts concert
- Arms closed shut? Scott Stapp's wife files for divorce
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy