Real Housewives of Miami show up for premiere
In downtown Miami
The ladies got all red carpet ready for the season 3 premiere of Real Housewives of Miami Tuesday night.
Four of the main characters, Lea Black, Alexia Echevarria, Joanna Krupa and Adriana De Moura, were there. Lisa Hochstein's "on vaca," according to Bravo.
Also there were "friends," reduced role cast members Marysol Patton and Ana Quincoces.
The carpet was rolled out in front of Lou La Vie car showroom in downtown Miami, right under the Metro Mover. So far from the Eden Roc, which is where the premiere was held in the past.
The Bravo series premieres 9 p.m. Monday.
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules