Real Housewives of Miami show up for premiere
In downtown Miami
The ladies got all red carpet ready for the season 3 premiere of Real Housewives of Miami Tuesday night.
Four of the main characters, Lea Black, Alexia Echevarria, Joanna Krupa and Adriana De Moura, were there. Lisa Hochstein's "on vaca," according to Bravo.
Also there were "friends," reduced role cast members Marysol Patton and Ana Quincoces.
The carpet was rolled out in front of Lou La Vie car showroom in downtown Miami, right under the Metro Mover. So far from the Eden Roc, which is where the premiere was held in the past.
The Bravo series premieres 9 p.m. Monday.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud