Real Housewives of Miami show up for premiere
In downtown Miami
The ladies got all red carpet ready for the season 3 premiere of Real Housewives of Miami Tuesday night.
Four of the main characters, Lea Black, Alexia Echevarria, Joanna Krupa and Adriana De Moura, were there. Lisa Hochstein's "on vaca," according to Bravo.
Also there were "friends," reduced role cast members Marysol Patton and Ana Quincoces.
The carpet was rolled out in front of Lou La Vie car showroom in downtown Miami, right under the Metro Mover. So far from the Eden Roc, which is where the premiere was held in the past.
The Bravo series premieres 9 p.m. Monday.
On Our Radar
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again
- Maxim debuts its first swimwear collection at Miami Swim Week
- South Beach Seafood Festival Announces Participating Restaurants & VIP Sweepstakes
- Reality stars at Miami Swim Week
- Hollywood couple, boxer at Maxim Swim Week event