Real Housewives of Miami show up for premiere
In downtown Miami
The ladies got all red carpet ready for the season 3 premiere of Real Housewives of Miami Tuesday night.
Four of the main characters, Lea Black, Alexia Echevarria, Joanna Krupa and Adriana De Moura, were there. Lisa Hochstein's "on vaca," according to Bravo.
Also there were "friends," reduced role cast members Marysol Patton and Ana Quincoces.
The carpet was rolled out in front of Lou La Vie car showroom in downtown Miami, right under the Metro Mover. So far from the Eden Roc, which is where the premiere was held in the past.
The Bravo series premieres 9 p.m. Monday.
On Our Radar
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private