Real Housewives of Miami personality to be on 'Doctors'
On Monday, The Doctors will put a face to the persistent social problem of domestic violence. Joined by cosmetic dentist Dr. Karent Sierra (“Real Housewives of Miami”), the co-hosts of The Doctors welcome a South Florida homeless mother of six, who recently moved to a battered woman’s shelter with her children after fleeing an abusive relationship.
Dr. Karent (as she calls herself) first encountered “Susan” at her Miami dental practice following an examination that showed the woman (Susan) had sustained substantial injuries to her mouth from repeated physical attacks that had knocked out and chipped several of her front teeth.
Dr. Karent enlisted the help of The Doctors to provide a head to toe makeover for Susan as she begins the long journey to physical and emotional recovery.
CLIP LINK: http://youtu.be/u6xhSzmtoco
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too