Real Housewives of Miami personality to be on 'Doctors'
On Monday, The Doctors will put a face to the persistent social problem of domestic violence. Joined by cosmetic dentist Dr. Karent Sierra (“Real Housewives of Miami”), the co-hosts of The Doctors welcome a South Florida homeless mother of six, who recently moved to a battered woman’s shelter with her children after fleeing an abusive relationship.
Dr. Karent (as she calls herself) first encountered “Susan” at her Miami dental practice following an examination that showed the woman (Susan) had sustained substantial injuries to her mouth from repeated physical attacks that had knocked out and chipped several of her front teeth.
Dr. Karent enlisted the help of The Doctors to provide a head to toe makeover for Susan as she begins the long journey to physical and emotional recovery.
CLIP LINK: http://youtu.be/u6xhSzmtoco
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud