Real Housewives of Miami personality to be on 'Doctors'
On Monday, The Doctors will put a face to the persistent social problem of domestic violence. Joined by cosmetic dentist Dr. Karent Sierra (“Real Housewives of Miami”), the co-hosts of The Doctors welcome a South Florida homeless mother of six, who recently moved to a battered woman’s shelter with her children after fleeing an abusive relationship.
Dr. Karent (as she calls herself) first encountered “Susan” at her Miami dental practice following an examination that showed the woman (Susan) had sustained substantial injuries to her mouth from repeated physical attacks that had knocked out and chipped several of her front teeth.
Dr. Karent enlisted the help of The Doctors to provide a head to toe makeover for Susan as she begins the long journey to physical and emotional recovery.
CLIP LINK: http://youtu.be/u6xhSzmtoco
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht