Real Housewives of Miami personality to be on 'Doctors'
On Monday, The Doctors will put a face to the persistent social problem of domestic violence. Joined by cosmetic dentist Dr. Karent Sierra (“Real Housewives of Miami”), the co-hosts of The Doctors welcome a South Florida homeless mother of six, who recently moved to a battered woman’s shelter with her children after fleeing an abusive relationship.
Dr. Karent (as she calls herself) first encountered “Susan” at her Miami dental practice following an examination that showed the woman (Susan) had sustained substantial injuries to her mouth from repeated physical attacks that had knocked out and chipped several of her front teeth.
Dr. Karent enlisted the help of The Doctors to provide a head to toe makeover for Susan as she begins the long journey to physical and emotional recovery.
CLIP LINK: http://youtu.be/u6xhSzmtoco
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges