Real Housewives of Miami personality to be on 'Doctors'
On Monday, The Doctors will put a face to the persistent social problem of domestic violence. Joined by cosmetic dentist Dr. Karent Sierra (“Real Housewives of Miami”), the co-hosts of The Doctors welcome a South Florida homeless mother of six, who recently moved to a battered woman’s shelter with her children after fleeing an abusive relationship.
Dr. Karent (as she calls herself) first encountered “Susan” at her Miami dental practice following an examination that showed the woman (Susan) had sustained substantial injuries to her mouth from repeated physical attacks that had knocked out and chipped several of her front teeth.
Dr. Karent enlisted the help of The Doctors to provide a head to toe makeover for Susan as she begins the long journey to physical and emotional recovery.
CLIP LINK: http://youtu.be/u6xhSzmtoco
On Our Radar
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK
- 2016 - The Year The Music Died - Bowie, Frey, Prince
- Prince’s best Miami moments from a nightlife insider