Real Housewives meet up for beauty event at PAMM
Fancy outdoor event
Finally, a retreat from talking about eating! On Friday afternoon, while the SoBe Wine & Food Fest was in full swing, some local fashionistas and VIPS got together at PAMM's Verde restaurant for a look-see at L’Oréal Paris' newest launches in cosmetics, skincare and hair products (e.g., make your own ombre shades at home).
The mixed bag of beauties included telenovela stars Gaby Espino and Elizabeth Gutierrez; basketball wife Jenine Howard (who arrived with hubby Miami Heat star Juwan Howard); El Gordo y la Flaca's Lili Estefan; R&B singer Deborah Cox; lifestyle expert/restaurateur Amaris Jones; and Al Rojo Vivo host Candela Ferro.
A few Real Housewives of Miami casters also joined in on the festivities: Lisa Hochstein, Alexia Echeverria, Adriana De Moura and Marysol Patton, whose publicity company helped organize the event.
Guests sipped champagne on the outdoor terrace and munched on passed hors d'oeuvres like lobster rolls, beef sliders and mozzarella caprese. After getting hair and makeup touch-ups, many of the ladies sat down with local sketch artist Erin Una, known for her way flattering digital portraits.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht