Real Housewives meet up for beauty event at PAMM
Fancy outdoor event
Finally, a retreat from talking about eating! On Friday afternoon, while the SoBe Wine & Food Fest was in full swing, some local fashionistas and VIPS got together at PAMM's Verde restaurant for a look-see at L’Oréal Paris' newest launches in cosmetics, skincare and hair products (e.g., make your own ombre shades at home).
The mixed bag of beauties included telenovela stars Gaby Espino and Elizabeth Gutierrez; basketball wife Jenine Howard (who arrived with hubby Miami Heat star Juwan Howard); El Gordo y la Flaca's Lili Estefan; R&B singer Deborah Cox; lifestyle expert/restaurateur Amaris Jones; and Al Rojo Vivo host Candela Ferro.
A few Real Housewives of Miami casters also joined in on the festivities: Lisa Hochstein, Alexia Echeverria, Adriana De Moura and Marysol Patton, whose publicity company helped organize the event.
Guests sipped champagne on the outdoor terrace and munched on passed hors d'oeuvres like lobster rolls, beef sliders and mozzarella caprese. After getting hair and makeup touch-ups, many of the ladies sat down with local sketch artist Erin Una, known for her way flattering digital portraits.
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street