Real Housewives meet up for beauty event at PAMM
Fancy outdoor event
Finally, a retreat from talking about eating! On Friday afternoon, while the SoBe Wine & Food Fest was in full swing, some local fashionistas and VIPS got together at PAMM's Verde restaurant for a look-see at L’Oréal Paris' newest launches in cosmetics, skincare and hair products (e.g., make your own ombre shades at home).
The mixed bag of beauties included telenovela stars Gaby Espino and Elizabeth Gutierrez; basketball wife Jenine Howard (who arrived with hubby Miami Heat star Juwan Howard); El Gordo y la Flaca's Lili Estefan; R&B singer Deborah Cox; lifestyle expert/restaurateur Amaris Jones; and Al Rojo Vivo host Candela Ferro.
A few Real Housewives of Miami casters also joined in on the festivities: Lisa Hochstein, Alexia Echeverria, Adriana De Moura and Marysol Patton, whose publicity company helped organize the event.
Guests sipped champagne on the outdoor terrace and munched on passed hors d'oeuvres like lobster rolls, beef sliders and mozzarella caprese. After getting hair and makeup touch-ups, many of the ladies sat down with local sketch artist Erin Una, known for her way flattering digital portraits.
On Our Radar
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach