Real Housewives of Atlanta star judges model search
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Cynthia Bailey put on her judge’s hat Saturday for the Faces of Fashion 2014 International Model Search at the Bath Club in Miami Beach.
“I can certainly relate with all modeling enthusiasts who come out to audition in hopes of seeing their wish come true,” said Bailey, who owns a modeling agency, the Bailey Agency School of Fashion.
Five local winners were announced and will move onto walking the runways at Miami Fashion Week next month as well as have the opportunity to score a contract with her Atlanta based company.
On Our Radar
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy
- Jersey Belle star Jaime Sullivan in Miami
- Shireen Sandoval named 'Deco Drive' cohost