Real Housewives of Atlanta star judges model search
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Cynthia Bailey put on her judge’s hat Saturday for the Faces of Fashion 2014 International Model Search at the Bath Club in Miami Beach.
“I can certainly relate with all modeling enthusiasts who come out to audition in hopes of seeing their wish come true,” said Bailey, who owns a modeling agency, the Bailey Agency School of Fashion.
Five local winners were announced and will move onto walking the runways at Miami Fashion Week next month as well as have the opportunity to score a contract with her Atlanta based company.
On Our Radar
- Lil Wayne takes out loan
- Dance meets charity with SWAY
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding