Real Housewives of Atlanta star judges model search
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Cynthia Bailey put on her judge’s hat Saturday for the Faces of Fashion 2014 International Model Search at the Bath Club in Miami Beach.
“I can certainly relate with all modeling enthusiasts who come out to audition in hopes of seeing their wish come true,” said Bailey, who owns a modeling agency, the Bailey Agency School of Fashion.
Five local winners were announced and will move onto walking the runways at Miami Fashion Week next month as well as have the opportunity to score a contract with her Atlanta based company.
On Our Radar
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire
- A Quick Q&A with Speedster Usain Bolt