Real Housewives of Atlanta star judges model search
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Cynthia Bailey put on her judge’s hat Saturday for the Faces of Fashion 2014 International Model Search at the Bath Club in Miami Beach.
“I can certainly relate with all modeling enthusiasts who come out to audition in hopes of seeing their wish come true,” said Bailey, who owns a modeling agency, the Bailey Agency School of Fashion.
Five local winners were announced and will move onto walking the runways at Miami Fashion Week next month as well as have the opportunity to score a contract with her Atlanta based company.
On Our Radar
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood
- Olivia Palermo debuts summer fashion line in Miami
- The Kardashians raise eyebrows in Cuba