Real Housewives of Atlanta star judges model search
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Cynthia Bailey put on her judge’s hat Saturday for the Faces of Fashion 2014 International Model Search at the Bath Club in Miami Beach.
“I can certainly relate with all modeling enthusiasts who come out to audition in hopes of seeing their wish come true,” said Bailey, who owns a modeling agency, the Bailey Agency School of Fashion.
Five local winners were announced and will move onto walking the runways at Miami Fashion Week next month as well as have the opportunity to score a contract with her Atlanta based company.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore