Real Housewife Marysol Patton celebrates spring
You don't have to wait until season 3 of Real Housewives of Miami to get up close to a castmember.
On May 4, The Palms at Town & Country invite the community (yes, that means you) to celebrate spring at the Festival de Primavera. Marysol Patton from RHOM will be on hand as willl 101.5 FM's Nikki Ramirez, who plays DJ. atton will sign autographs and take pictures with fans from 2:30pm-4pm. There will also be giveaways, free massages from Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa amid Mother's Day-inspired props. At 4:15pm, The Palms at Town & Country Fashion Show will debut the hottest spring and summer 2013 fashions from retailers including Marshall's, Loehmann's, Snob Boutique, Charming Charlie, Men's Wearhouse and New York & Company. Blue Martini will provide sample cocktails; World of Beer will provide the suds. As for food, samples come from Corner Bakery Café, Devon Seafood + Steak and Cadillac Ranch.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore