Real Housewife Lisa Hochstein hints at new venture
Judging the behavior among cast mates in season 3 of The Real Housewives of Miami makes you think: No, they can’t just get along. These past few episodes have featured so much infighting, it’s hard to tell which side anyone is on anymore. There’s Marysol Patton vs. Lea Black. Adriana De Moura vs. Black. Joanna Krupa vs. De Moura. Seriously, get a scorecard. Now we’re thinking there will be more issues when Lisa Hochstein unveils her skincare line. The surgically enhanced Canadian, who has managed so far to stay above the fray, tweeted on Tuesday that she was “working on logos. ... This is fun. ... It’s coming alive!” Oops. Black has her own skincare line, too. We sense trouble, which Bravo must be so psyched about.
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street