Raw-food chefs compete March 17
If you prefer leafy greens to green beer, mark your calendar for March 17, when Conscious Bite Out hosts a St. Patrick’s Day alternative, an interactive dinner and raw-chefs competition.
Set for 7:30 p.m. at 100 NE 25th St., Miami, it will include a cocktail hour with acai mojitos and an organic wine tasting, a four-course, sit-down vegan meal and cooking demonstrations. Diners will vote for their favorite chef and be entered in a drawing for a private cooking session with the winner. Cost is $85, with wines available for purchase. Reserve at 305-608-9101 or www. consciousbiteout.com
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Eat the best of the wurst at Bavaria Haus in Bayside Marketplace
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- Tom Colicchio's Beachcraft opens with earnest seasonal cooking
- The Annex in Wynwood is a specialist in comforting bites, beer and brunch