Raw-food chefs compete March 17
If you prefer leafy greens to green beer, mark your calendar for March 17, when Conscious Bite Out hosts a St. Patrick’s Day alternative, an interactive dinner and raw-chefs competition.
Set for 7:30 p.m. at 100 NE 25th St., Miami, it will include a cocktail hour with acai mojitos and an organic wine tasting, a four-course, sit-down vegan meal and cooking demonstrations. Diners will vote for their favorite chef and be entered in a drawing for a private cooking session with the winner. Cost is $85, with wines available for purchase. Reserve at 305-608-9101 or www. consciousbiteout.com
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- South Florida just got another serious steakhouse
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Phuc Yea pops up for good
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- It's the last day of Miami Spice. Here's where you're eating