Raw-food chefs compete March 17
If you prefer leafy greens to green beer, mark your calendar for March 17, when Conscious Bite Out hosts a St. Patrick’s Day alternative, an interactive dinner and raw-chefs competition.
Set for 7:30 p.m. at 100 NE 25th St., Miami, it will include a cocktail hour with acai mojitos and an organic wine tasting, a four-course, sit-down vegan meal and cooking demonstrations. Diners will vote for their favorite chef and be entered in a drawing for a private cooking session with the winner. Cost is $85, with wines available for purchase. Reserve at 305-608-9101 or www. consciousbiteout.com
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Jean-Georges turns to Latino cooking at new Matador Room in Miami Beach
- New Year's beer: Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
- Italian ices and wine cocktails flow at Veni Vidi Vici Social Club in Miami
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- Hoffman's Chocolates engineers sweet treats for the holidays
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Michelle Bernstein's Seagrape serves upscale elegance in new Thompson Hotel
- Miami restaurant review: Is Iron Chef Morimoto up to the South Beach challenge?