Raw-food chefs compete March 17
If you prefer leafy greens to green beer, mark your calendar for March 17, when Conscious Bite Out hosts a St. Patrick’s Day alternative, an interactive dinner and raw-chefs competition.
Set for 7:30 p.m. at 100 NE 25th St., Miami, it will include a cocktail hour with acai mojitos and an organic wine tasting, a four-course, sit-down vegan meal and cooking demonstrations. Diners will vote for their favorite chef and be entered in a drawing for a private cooking session with the winner. Cost is $85, with wines available for purchase. Reserve at 305-608-9101 or www. consciousbiteout.com
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- 7 Best Miami Spice Menus for Vegetarian Diners
- Pokémon Go lures diners to SuViche South Beach
- FREE LASAGNA. We Repeat, Free Lasagna!
- This Miami Beach bar was just named America's best new bar
- A look inside new 'hip Peruvian' restaurant in Doral
- A Miami Spice Weekly Planner
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida