Raw-food chefs compete March 17
If you prefer leafy greens to green beer, mark your calendar for March 17, when Conscious Bite Out hosts a St. Patrick’s Day alternative, an interactive dinner and raw-chefs competition.
Set for 7:30 p.m. at 100 NE 25th St., Miami, it will include a cocktail hour with acai mojitos and an organic wine tasting, a four-course, sit-down vegan meal and cooking demonstrations. Diners will vote for their favorite chef and be entered in a drawing for a private cooking session with the winner. Cost is $85, with wines available for purchase. Reserve at 305-608-9101 or www. consciousbiteout.com
- The Miami Spice List: Best Menu Choices
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Two stars for priced-right pizzas and pastas at La Gazzetta in Miami
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Vintro Kitchen emphasizes seafood in Miami Beach boutique hotel
- Follow your nose to Blue Willy's Barbecue in Pompano Beach
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'