Rave Review: Card Cubby
Calling all neat freaks: this is the greatest invention since the Flipfold.
You organize your closet by color. You store your stilettos in see-through boxes. Clutter makes you queasy. Your most prized possession in your label maker. And it's safe to say you frequent the Container Store on a bi-monthly basis. Yeah, you're borderline OCD when it comes to organization.
Allow us to introduce you to the Card Cubby ($20) mini-card file that fits in your purse. Yep, you can now alphabetize all your gift cards, folded coupons, business cards, insurance cards and business cards in one cute, wallet-sized accessory.
Available by browsing on over to www.cardcubby.com.
- Shinola Opens in Wynwood
- Miami Startup Jarly Brings Baked Goods To You
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- Stuart Weitzman Knows What Women Want
- TJ Maxx Opens
- NEW Sawgrass Mill Stores
- Mobile Spray Tan Service Launches