Rave Review: Card Cubby
Calling all neat freaks: this is the greatest invention since the Flipfold.
You organize your closet by color. You store your stilettos in see-through boxes. Clutter makes you queasy. Your most prized possession in your label maker. And it's safe to say you frequent the Container Store on a bi-monthly basis. Yeah, you're borderline OCD when it comes to organization.
Allow us to introduce you to the Card Cubby ($20) mini-card file that fits in your purse. Yep, you can now alphabetize all your gift cards, folded coupons, business cards, insurance cards and business cards in one cute, wallet-sized accessory.
Available by browsing on over to www.cardcubby.com.
- How One Teen Turned Her Babysitting Money into a $250 Million Jewelry Business
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Miami Spa Month 2014
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- How to Look Good in Hot and Humid Weather
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Organic Nail Salon Opens in Coral Gables
- Father's Day Gift Guide 2014
- Barre Motion Fitness Studio
- H&M in Hot Pursuit