Rave Review: Card Cubby
Calling all neat freaks: this is the greatest invention since the Flipfold.
You organize your closet by color. You store your stilettos in see-through boxes. Clutter makes you queasy. Your most prized possession in your label maker. And it's safe to say you frequent the Container Store on a bi-monthly basis. Yeah, you're borderline OCD when it comes to organization.
Allow us to introduce you to the Card Cubby ($20) mini-card file that fits in your purse. Yep, you can now alphabetize all your gift cards, folded coupons, business cards, insurance cards and business cards in one cute, wallet-sized accessory.
Available by browsing on over to www.cardcubby.com.
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Your Go-To Shopping Guide for Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- It's FINALLY here! Brickell City Centre Mall is Opening for Business
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Nordstrom Rack Opening a New South Florida Store!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Announces More New Stores!
- Time to slay with your Halloween costume courtesy of these Miami shops
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too