Rave Review: Card Cubby
Calling all neat freaks: this is the greatest invention since the Flipfold.
You organize your closet by color. You store your stilettos in see-through boxes. Clutter makes you queasy. Your most prized possession in your label maker. And it's safe to say you frequent the Container Store on a bi-monthly basis. Yeah, you're borderline OCD when it comes to organization.
Allow us to introduce you to the Card Cubby ($20) mini-card file that fits in your purse. Yep, you can now alphabetize all your gift cards, folded coupons, business cards, insurance cards and business cards in one cute, wallet-sized accessory.
Available by browsing on over to www.cardcubby.com.
- NARS Loves Miami
- Ann Taylor Shopping Event
- Thalía Launches Line At Macy's
- La Piaggia Boutique by AleXx
- Meet Designer Rebecca Taylor
- Shopping & Fashion Events Art Basel 2013
- ELLE Decor Modern Life Concept
- Miami.com 2013 Holiday Gift Guide
- A Del Toro Pop Up and Art Basel Wynwood Happenings
- L.Rain Launches at Salon Vaso