Rave Review: Card Cubby
Calling all neat freaks: this is the greatest invention since the Flipfold.
You organize your closet by color. You store your stilettos in see-through boxes. Clutter makes you queasy. Your most prized possession in your label maker. And it's safe to say you frequent the Container Store on a bi-monthly basis. Yeah, you're borderline OCD when it comes to organization.
Allow us to introduce you to the Card Cubby ($20) mini-card file that fits in your purse. Yep, you can now alphabetize all your gift cards, folded coupons, business cards, insurance cards and business cards in one cute, wallet-sized accessory.
Available by browsing on over to www.cardcubby.com.
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Skin By Caleb McGrew
- Funkshion: Fashion Week Miami Beach Fall 2014
- Cotton’s 24 Hour Runway Show Returns to South Beach
- Russell Simmons Interview
- Sassy City Chicks and FREE Admission for You!
- John Varvatos Interview
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity