$20k+ Remy Martin Louis XIII Rare Cask 42.6 Cognac bottle for sale at Portofino Wine Bank
It's one of only 738 in the world
To go along with the neighborhood's pricey real estate, Portofino Wine Bank in the south of Fifth 'hood has something more rare than an Apogee buyer not paying in cash. Currently in stock is one of only 738 bottles of Remy Martin Louis XIII Rare Cask 42.6. Suggested retail price is somewhere between 18,000 British pounds and $30,000 US dollars. Would make a lovely housewarming gift for a new buyer in the area. Act now. There's only one.
500 S. Pointe Dr.
- Free Food, Drink & More at My Ceviche Midtown's 3-Day Grand Opening Block Party Dec. 16
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress