$20k+ Remy Martin Louis XIII Rare Cask 42.6 Cognac bottle for sale at Portofino Wine Bank
It's one of only 738 in the world
500 S. Pointe Dr.
To go along with the neighborhood's pricey real estate, Portofino Wine Bank in the south of Fifth 'hood has something more rare than an Apogee buyer not paying in cash. Currently in stock is one of only 738 bottles of Remy Martin Louis XIII Rare Cask 42.6. Suggested retail price is somewhere between 18,000 British pounds and $30,000 US dollars. Would make a lovely housewarming gift for a new buyer in the area. Act now. There's only one.
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
- The Rumor Mill: Bal Harbour's La Goulue on way out, Stephen Starr in