$20k+ Remy Martin Louis XIII Rare Cask 42.6 Cognac bottle for sale at Portofino Wine Bank
It's one of only 738 in the world
500 S. Pointe Dr.
To go along with the neighborhood's pricey real estate, Portofino Wine Bank in the south of Fifth 'hood has something more rare than an Apogee buyer not paying in cash. Currently in stock is one of only 738 bottles of Remy Martin Louis XIII Rare Cask 42.6. Suggested retail price is somewhere between 18,000 British pounds and $30,000 US dollars. Would make a lovely housewarming gift for a new buyer in the area. Act now. There's only one.
- Marion Miami restaurant gets set to open in Brickell
- Dinner Lab hosts Miami meal with gin pairings on Aug. 25
- Miami restaurateur Michael Schwartz faces federal lawsuit alleging employee mistreatment
- Wynwood Diner opens this weekend in Miami
- The District, Moye restaurants close in Miami
- Golden Fig opening to the public July 27
- Hallandale Beach's Hyde Beach Kitchen+Cocktails opening September 1
- Chef Allen Susser delivers a sustainable seafood dinner
- Wapo Taco! opening Coral Gables location Friday July 10 with free tacos & beer
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space