$20k+ Remy Martin Louis XIII Rare Cask 42.6 Cognac bottle for sale at Portofino Wine Bank
It's one of only 738 in the world
500 S. Pointe Dr.
To go along with the neighborhood's pricey real estate, Portofino Wine Bank in the south of Fifth 'hood has something more rare than an Apogee buyer not paying in cash. Currently in stock is one of only 738 bottles of Remy Martin Louis XIII Rare Cask 42.6. Suggested retail price is somewhere between 18,000 British pounds and $30,000 US dollars. Would make a lovely housewarming gift for a new buyer in the area. Act now. There's only one.
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach