$20k+ Remy Martin Louis XIII Rare Cask 42.6 Cognac bottle for sale at Portofino Wine Bank
It's one of only 738 in the world
To go along with the neighborhood's pricey real estate, Portofino Wine Bank in the south of Fifth 'hood has something more rare than an Apogee buyer not paying in cash. Currently in stock is one of only 738 bottles of Remy Martin Louis XIII Rare Cask 42.6. Suggested retail price is somewhere between 18,000 British pounds and $30,000 US dollars. Would make a lovely housewarming gift for a new buyer in the area. Act now. There's only one.
500 S. Pointe Dr.
- Ex Milos chef to head up kitchen at Miami River Greek spot, KIKI on the River
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in