Rapper Meek Mill told to curb his attitude
Meek Mill best be on his best behavior when he’s here performing at Nocturnal Nightclub Friday night. A Philadelphia judge ordered the rapper to attend etiquette classes by Aug. 4, The Philadelphia Inquirer reports. The order came at a probation violation hearing for the entertainer born Robert Williams, who is on probation for a 2008 gun and drug conviction. He served eight months and began five years of probation in the fall of 2009. Assistant District Attorney Noel Ann DeSantis said statements Meek made on Twitter triggered fans to threaten his probation officer. So the Miami Heat fan is actually lucky he can travel at all (Mill had to notify his PO before any trips outside the city.)
On Our Radar
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie