Rapper Meek Mill told to curb his attitude
Meek Mill best be on his best behavior when he’s here performing at Nocturnal Nightclub Friday night. A Philadelphia judge ordered the rapper to attend etiquette classes by Aug. 4, The Philadelphia Inquirer reports. The order came at a probation violation hearing for the entertainer born Robert Williams, who is on probation for a 2008 gun and drug conviction. He served eight months and began five years of probation in the fall of 2009. Assistant District Attorney Noel Ann DeSantis said statements Meek made on Twitter triggered fans to threaten his probation officer. So the Miami Heat fan is actually lucky he can travel at all (Mill had to notify his PO before any trips outside the city.)
On Our Radar
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit