Rapper Juvenile arrested Monday by Miami Beach Police
Alledged incident took place at LIV Nightclub at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Rapper Juvenile was arrested Monday early morning by Miami Beach Police and charged with disorderly conduct.
The Cash Money recording artist, whose real name is Terius Gray, is still being held at the Miami-Dade County Pre-Trial Detention Center.
For more information, click here
On Our Radar
- Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather at Heat game
- Jookin with Lil Buck in Miami
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance