Rapper Juvenile arrested Monday by Miami Beach Police
Alledged incident took place at LIV Nightclub at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Rapper Juvenile was arrested Monday early morning by Miami Beach Police and charged with disorderly conduct.
The Cash Money recording artist, whose real name is Terius Gray, is still being held at the Miami-Dade County Pre-Trial Detention Center.
For more information, click here
On Our Radar
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance at Sugar Factory
- AC Hotel opens with a stylish bang
- Audrina Patridge: I'm loving life