Rapper Juvenile arrested Monday by Miami Beach Police
Alledged incident took place at LIV Nightclub at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Rapper Juvenile was arrested Monday early morning by Miami Beach Police and charged with disorderly conduct.
The Cash Money recording artist, whose real name is Terius Gray, is still being held at the Miami-Dade County Pre-Trial Detention Center.
For more information, click here
On Our Radar
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert
- Own a piece of art by Chris Brown