Rapper Juvenile arrested Monday by Miami Beach Police
Alledged incident took place at LIV Nightclub at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Rapper Juvenile was arrested Monday early morning by Miami Beach Police and charged with disorderly conduct.
The Cash Money recording artist, whose real name is Terius Gray, is still being held at the Miami-Dade County Pre-Trial Detention Center.
For more information, click here
On Our Radar
- Two locals will appear on ABC's The Bachelorette
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game