Rapper Juvenile arrested Monday by Miami Beach Police
Alledged incident took place at LIV Nightclub at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Rapper Juvenile was arrested Monday early morning by Miami Beach Police and charged with disorderly conduct.
The Cash Money recording artist, whose real name is Terius Gray, is still being held at the Miami-Dade County Pre-Trial Detention Center.
For more information, click here
On Our Radar
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK
- 2016 - The Year The Music Died - Bowie, Frey, Prince
- Prince’s best Miami moments from a nightlife insider
- Victoria's Secret Angel Adriana Lima doing in store appearance
- Trick Daddy to join 'Love and Hip Hop: Miami'