Rapper Gunplay surrenders in Miami
Gunplay, a Miami rapper known for his tattoo of a Nazi swastika, turned himself in to Miami-Dade County cops a couple hours ago. Gunplay, whose real name is Richard Morales, is being held without bond on a armed robbery warrant! The 30-year-old, whose best-known tune is Rollin’, is a prominent member of the Carol City rap crew along with superstar Rick Ross. The warrant was issued for Gunplay’s arrest after he turned up on the surveillance tape of tax preparation office robbery near Miami, and after another suspect was picked up. According to CBS Miami, Gunplay can be seen holding a gun in his hand during the heist. Gunplay was pepper-sprayed by cops in Atlanta two weeks ago when a beef with fellow musician 50 Cent spilled into a battle outside the BET Hip-Hop Awards.
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood