Rapper Gunplay surrenders in Miami
Gunplay, a Miami rapper known for his tattoo of a Nazi swastika, turned himself in to Miami-Dade County cops a couple hours ago. Gunplay, whose real name is Richard Morales, is being held without bond on a armed robbery warrant! The 30-year-old, whose best-known tune is Rollin’, is a prominent member of the Carol City rap crew along with superstar Rick Ross. The warrant was issued for Gunplay’s arrest after he turned up on the surveillance tape of tax preparation office robbery near Miami, and after another suspect was picked up. According to CBS Miami, Gunplay can be seen holding a gun in his hand during the heist. Gunplay was pepper-sprayed by cops in Atlanta two weeks ago when a beef with fellow musician 50 Cent spilled into a battle outside the BET Hip-Hop Awards.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails