Rapper Gunplay surrenders in Miami
Gunplay, a Miami rapper known for his tattoo of a Nazi swastika, turned himself in to Miami-Dade County cops a couple hours ago. Gunplay, whose real name is Richard Morales, is being held without bond on a armed robbery warrant! The 30-year-old, whose best-known tune is Rollin’, is a prominent member of the Carol City rap crew along with superstar Rick Ross. The warrant was issued for Gunplay’s arrest after he turned up on the surveillance tape of tax preparation office robbery near Miami, and after another suspect was picked up. According to CBS Miami, Gunplay can be seen holding a gun in his hand during the heist. Gunplay was pepper-sprayed by cops in Atlanta two weeks ago when a beef with fellow musician 50 Cent spilled into a battle outside the BET Hip-Hop Awards.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert