Rapper Gunplay surrenders in Miami
Gunplay, a Miami rapper known for his tattoo of a Nazi swastika, turned himself in to Miami-Dade County cops a couple hours ago. Gunplay, whose real name is Richard Morales, is being held without bond on a armed robbery warrant! The 30-year-old, whose best-known tune is Rollin’, is a prominent member of the Carol City rap crew along with superstar Rick Ross. The warrant was issued for Gunplay’s arrest after he turned up on the surveillance tape of tax preparation office robbery near Miami, and after another suspect was picked up. According to CBS Miami, Gunplay can be seen holding a gun in his hand during the heist. Gunplay was pepper-sprayed by cops in Atlanta two weeks ago when a beef with fellow musician 50 Cent spilled into a battle outside the BET Hip-Hop Awards.
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show