Rapper Gunplay surrenders in Miami
Gunplay, a Miami rapper known for his tattoo of a Nazi swastika, turned himself in to Miami-Dade County cops a couple hours ago. Gunplay, whose real name is Richard Morales, is being held without bond on a armed robbery warrant! The 30-year-old, whose best-known tune is Rollin’, is a prominent member of the Carol City rap crew along with superstar Rick Ross. The warrant was issued for Gunplay’s arrest after he turned up on the surveillance tape of tax preparation office robbery near Miami, and after another suspect was picked up. According to CBS Miami, Gunplay can be seen holding a gun in his hand during the heist. Gunplay was pepper-sprayed by cops in Atlanta two weeks ago when a beef with fellow musician 50 Cent spilled into a battle outside the BET Hip-Hop Awards.
On Our Radar
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau