Rapper Birdman buys new mega house
It's good to have the green stuff.
Cash Money co-founder Birdman recently plunked down $14.5 million for a 19,000 square-foot mansion in Palm Island. According to Katrina Campins, of the Campins Company, the mansion comes with 9 bedrooms, a whopping 17 bathrooms, 25 foot ceilings, outdoor pool with cabana, theater, gym, spa, massage room plus 100 feet of waterfront dock - muy privado. The home was previously owned by entrepreneur Russell Weiner of Rock Star Energy drinks, who bought the property for $7 million two years ago.
Go inside at http://www.campinsco.com/blog/article/inside-rappers-birdman-new-miami-beach-estate#.UIdFSkzvDqQ.facebook
On Our Radar
- Jose Fernandez fans get a chance to say goodbye today
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel