Rapper Birdman buys new mega house
It's good to have the green stuff.
Cash Money co-founder Birdman recently plunked down $14.5 million for a 19,000 square-foot mansion in Palm Island. According to Katrina Campins, of the Campins Company, the mansion comes with 9 bedrooms, a whopping 17 bathrooms, 25 foot ceilings, outdoor pool with cabana, theater, gym, spa, massage room plus 100 feet of waterfront dock - muy privado. The home was previously owned by entrepreneur Russell Weiner of Rock Star Energy drinks, who bought the property for $7 million two years ago.
Go inside at http://www.campinsco.com/blog/article/inside-rappers-birdman-new-miami-beach-estate#.UIdFSkzvDqQ.facebook
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika