Rapper Birdman buys new mega house
It's good to have the green stuff.
Cash Money co-founder Birdman recently plunked down $14.5 million for a 19,000 square-foot mansion in Palm Island. According to Katrina Campins, of the Campins Company, the mansion comes with 9 bedrooms, a whopping 17 bathrooms, 25 foot ceilings, outdoor pool with cabana, theater, gym, spa, massage room plus 100 feet of waterfront dock - muy privado. The home was previously owned by entrepreneur Russell Weiner of Rock Star Energy drinks, who bought the property for $7 million two years ago.
Go inside at http://www.campinsco.com/blog/article/inside-rappers-birdman-new-miami-beach-estate#.UIdFSkzvDqQ.facebook
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore