Rapper Birdman buys new mega house
It's good to have the green stuff.
Cash Money co-founder Birdman recently plunked down $14.5 million for a 19,000 square-foot mansion in Palm Island. According to Katrina Campins, of the Campins Company, the mansion comes with 9 bedrooms, a whopping 17 bathrooms, 25 foot ceilings, outdoor pool with cabana, theater, gym, spa, massage room plus 100 feet of waterfront dock - muy privado. The home was previously owned by entrepreneur Russell Weiner of Rock Star Energy drinks, who bought the property for $7 million two years ago.
Go inside at http://www.campinsco.com/blog/article/inside-rappers-birdman-new-miami-beach-estate#.UIdFSkzvDqQ.facebook
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show