Rapper Birdman buys new mega house
It's good to have the green stuff.
Cash Money co-founder Birdman recently plunked down $14.5 million for a 19,000 square-foot mansion in Palm Island. According to Katrina Campins, of the Campins Company, the mansion comes with 9 bedrooms, a whopping 17 bathrooms, 25 foot ceilings, outdoor pool with cabana, theater, gym, spa, massage room plus 100 feet of waterfront dock - muy privado. The home was previously owned by entrepreneur Russell Weiner of Rock Star Energy drinks, who bought the property for $7 million two years ago.
Go inside at http://www.campinsco.com/blog/article/inside-rappers-birdman-new-miami-beach-estate#.UIdFSkzvDqQ.facebook
On Our Radar
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López
- Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
- Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
- New Disney store to open at Bayside Marketplace
- Cat Daddy Jackson Galaxy coming to Books and Books
- Michael Schwartz goes family style at The Raleigh
- Bryan Adams to perform at Olympia Theater
- Will and Jaden Smith to appear on red carpet