Randazzo's Halloween Happening
Half-priced well drinks, a costume contest and a party till 2 a.m. at Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables.
385 Miracle Mile
Coral Gables, 33134
By Solange Reyner
Half-priced well drinks, a costume contest and a party till 2 a.m. - sounds like my type of Halloween outing. It all takes place at Randazzo's Little Italy on Miracle Mile and starts at 8:30 p.m.
Randazzo is owned by former cruiserweight boxing champ Mark Randazzo, who picked up his cooking skills from grandma.
To reserve bottle service, contact Brigette at 305-448-7002.
- Paul Kalkbrenner makes his U.S. debut at Ultra
- Damian Lazarus is ready to Get Lost
- CD Review: Ultra Music Festival Compilation 2014
- Drink like an Irish whiskey master this St. Patrick's Day
- Trey Songz highlights Jazz in the Gardens 2014
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - March 14 - 16
- Velvet Underground: Floral couture with Kalla Flowers in Coral Gables, Hearts and Stars Gala at Terra Veritatis mansion, Cuban zeitgeist, and free Guinness at the Delano on St. Patty's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Velvet Underground: The World Golf Championships hits Doral, MO Bar + Lounge opens at the Mandarin Oriental with cocktails by Angelo Vieira, OTC's Jacob Anaya cooks up a feast with Wynwood Brewing Co., and the Oscars of drag at Score
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - March 7 - 9