Randazzo's Halloween Happening
Half-priced well drinks, a costume contest and a party till 2 a.m. at Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables.
By Solange Reyner
Half-priced well drinks, a costume contest and a party till 2 a.m. - sounds like my type of Halloween outing. It all takes place at Randazzo's Little Italy on Miracle Mile and starts at 8:30 p.m.
Randazzo is owned by former cruiserweight boxing champ Mark Randazzo, who picked up his cooking skills from grandma.
To reserve bottle service, contact Brigette at 305-448-7002.
385 Miracle Mile
Coral Gables, 33134
- Post-Thanksgiving events in Miami this week - Nov. 25-27
- What to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 18-20
- DJ Paul van Dyk had to learn to walk again after falling from stage. Now, he's playing Miami
- Don't miss these concerts, festivals and events in Miami this weekend - Nov. 11-13
- How to drop $500K on New Year’s Eve in Miami without even trying
- New club in Miami hosts grand opening with performance by Bomba Estéreo
- DJ Le Spam teams up with the New World Symphony for Pulse
- Don't miss these weekend events in Miami - Nov. 4-6
- 12 events in Miami this weekend (that have nothing to do with Halloween) - Oct. 28-30
- Don't miss these events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23