Randazzo's Halloween Happening
Half-priced well drinks, a costume contest and a party till 2 a.m. at Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables.
385 Miracle Mile
Coral Gables, 33134
By Solange Reyner
Half-priced well drinks, a costume contest and a party till 2 a.m. - sounds like my type of Halloween outing. It all takes place at Randazzo's Little Italy on Miracle Mile and starts at 8:30 p.m.
Randazzo is owned by former cruiserweight boxing champ Mark Randazzo, who picked up his cooking skills from grandma.
To reserve bottle service, contact Brigette at 305-448-7002.
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- 'Jazz Nights' at The Raleigh in South Beach
- Miami's Hottest Halloween Parties
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 10-12
- Velvet Underground: A weird Miami bus tour and an AstroJam highlight the weekend
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole
- A curated guide to III Points festival in Wynwood
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 3 - 5