Randazzo's Halloween Happening
Half-priced well drinks, a costume contest and a party till 2 a.m. at Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables.
385 Miracle Mile
Coral Gables, 33134
By Solange Reyner
Half-priced well drinks, a costume contest and a party till 2 a.m. - sounds like my type of Halloween outing. It all takes place at Randazzo's Little Italy on Miracle Mile and starts at 8:30 p.m.
Randazzo is owned by former cruiserweight boxing champ Mark Randazzo, who picked up his cooking skills from grandma.
To reserve bottle service, contact Brigette at 305-448-7002.
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 25-27
- Florida band Anberlin says goodbye at Vans Warped Tour
- Mad Decent Block Party tour kicks off in Fort Lauderdale
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach