Randazzo's Halloween Happening
Half-priced well drinks, a costume contest and a party till 2 a.m. at Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables.
385 Miracle Mile
Coral Gables, 33134
By Solange Reyner
Half-priced well drinks, a costume contest and a party till 2 a.m. - sounds like my type of Halloween outing. It all takes place at Randazzo's Little Italy on Miracle Mile and starts at 8:30 p.m.
Randazzo is owned by former cruiserweight boxing champ Mark Randazzo, who picked up his cooking skills from grandma.
To reserve bottle service, contact Brigette at 305-448-7002.
- Where to party in Miami for Memorial Day Weekend - May 23-27
- "Treasures of the Hard Rock" features memorabilia from music legends
- Nicky's Week, Color a Cause and a Sublime Getaway
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - May 24-26
- Bloc Party rocks Soho Studios for Absolut X event
- Drinks and music in Miami, some for a noble cause
- Party Patrol - Miami - May 15-19
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Weekend Ticket - May 17-19
- Party Patrol - Miami - May 9-12