The Raleigh Hotel's Restaurant Michael Schwartz Presents Steinway & Sons Concert Series
Enjoy a Thursday night jazz dinner concert series at The Raleigh Hotel through the month of February
Thursday night Jazz Concert Series
8 p.m. at Restaurant Michael Schwartz
The Raleigh Hotel’s (1775 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-534-6300) Restaurant Michael Schwartz is paying homage to the Jazz Age and treating its patrons to a Thursday night concert series in partnership with Steinway & Sons. The series, which began last week featuring six-time Grammy Award-winning Uruguayan violinist Federico Britos, will strike up again tonight with singer-songwriter Tyra Juliette and extend through the month of February with a variety of Grammy Award-winning performers.
A Steinway & Sons Crown Jewel Edition Grand Piano will grace the restaurant’s main dining room for the Thursday night concerts, which begin at 8 p.m. Guests may RSVP in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org for an intimate meet-and-greet with the evenings’ featured artist at the adjacent Martini Bar at 7 p.m. to enjoy complimentary signature snacks and Atlantico rum cocktails.
At each concert, a representative of Steinway & Sons will present the Steinway Cultural Achievement Award to a member of the community who has made a significant cultural contribution. Additionally, the Jewel Edition Grand Piano will be available for sale at each concert and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to a charitable organization of the award recipients’ choice.
The series is curated by Markus Gottschlich, Artistic Director of the Miami Beach Jazz Festival, who will also perform during the series. Future concerts feature the following musicians:
- February 6 – BraSoul
- February 13 – Night Breeze Jazz
- February 20 – Markus Gottschlich
- February 27 – Mike Orta
The series is expected to continue after February and additional artists will be announced
- Check Into Hotel Gaythering, a New LGBT Hotel For Gay Pride Weekend
- The Villa by Barton G. Reopens at Versace Mansion with Boutique Hotel, Restaurant, Event Space
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne Hosts All-Star Tennis Tournament & Offers Sony Open Packages
- Miami Hotel Personality: Javier Beneyto of the Newly Opened Metropolitan by COMO
- Spring Training Hotel Packages Across Florida
- Two Miami Beach Marriotts Rebrand to Attract the Modern Miami Traveler
- Avicii Returns to Miami with Avicii Hotel at SLS South Beach During Miami Music Week
- Red Bull Guest House Announces Miami Music Week Takeover of Gale South Beach
- Metropolitan by COMO Set to Open Valentine's Day & Other Romantic Miami Hotel Retreats
- Three Miami Hotels Awarded The Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Distinction