Raise Your Fork at 8 So Flo restaurants benefiting James Beard Foundation
Sugarcane, Sushisamba dromo, Tudor House, Red Light, Pubbelly & more participating in culinary scholarship drive
From May 28 through September 3, if you eat at Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill, Sushisamba Dromo, River Oyster Bar, 3800 Ocean, Pubbelly, Meat Market, Tudor House or Red Light, the restaurants will offer a special dish inspired by James Beard, from which they will donate $1 from each dish sold to the James Beard Foundation Silver Anniversary Scholarship Drive, which supports aspiring culinary students in their pursuit of success in the hospitality industry.
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar