Raise Your Fork at 8 So Flo restaurants benefiting James Beard Foundation
Sugarcane, Sushisamba dromo, Tudor House, Red Light, Pubbelly & more participating in culinary scholarship drive
From May 28 through September 3, if you eat at Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill, Sushisamba Dromo, River Oyster Bar, 3800 Ocean, Pubbelly, Meat Market, Tudor House or Red Light, the restaurants will offer a special dish inspired by James Beard, from which they will donate $1 from each dish sold to the James Beard Foundation Silver Anniversary Scholarship Drive, which supports aspiring culinary students in their pursuit of success in the hospitality industry.
- Tobacco Road goes adrift: A Miamian's lament of historic bar's corporate partnership
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto