Raise Your Fork at 8 So Flo restaurants benefiting James Beard Foundation
Sugarcane, Sushisamba dromo, Tudor House, Red Light, Pubbelly & more participating in culinary scholarship drive
From May 28 through September 3, if you eat at Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill, Sushisamba Dromo, River Oyster Bar, 3800 Ocean, Pubbelly, Meat Market, Tudor House or Red Light, the restaurants will offer a special dish inspired by James Beard, from which they will donate $1 from each dish sold to the James Beard Foundation Silver Anniversary Scholarship Drive, which supports aspiring culinary students in their pursuit of success in the hospitality industry.
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day