Raise Your Fork at 8 So Flo restaurants benefiting James Beard Foundation
Sugarcane, Sushisamba dromo, Tudor House, Red Light, Pubbelly & more participating in culinary scholarship drive
From May 28 through September 3, if you eat at Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill, Sushisamba Dromo, River Oyster Bar, 3800 Ocean, Pubbelly, Meat Market, Tudor House or Red Light, the restaurants will offer a special dish inspired by James Beard, from which they will donate $1 from each dish sold to the James Beard Foundation Silver Anniversary Scholarship Drive, which supports aspiring culinary students in their pursuit of success in the hospitality industry.
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?