Raise Your Fork at 8 So Flo restaurants benefiting James Beard Foundation
Sugarcane, Sushisamba dromo, Tudor House, Red Light, Pubbelly & more participating in culinary scholarship drive
From May 28 through September 3, if you eat at Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill, Sushisamba Dromo, River Oyster Bar, 3800 Ocean, Pubbelly, Meat Market, Tudor House or Red Light, the restaurants will offer a special dish inspired by James Beard, from which they will donate $1 from each dish sold to the James Beard Foundation Silver Anniversary Scholarship Drive, which supports aspiring culinary students in their pursuit of success in the hospitality industry.
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.