RADAR: hot stuff in celebrity circles
Your kid hate getting a haircut? She’ll sit still for this: To celebrate the DVD/Blu-ray release of Disney’s Rapunzel tale Tangled, Cut-N-Play kids salon will open its doors...
Sorry, pink, you’ve been sideswiped. Neutral is in. Anne Hathaway started the trend at the Oscars, painting her nails with Deborah Lippmann’s Naked. Though “naked’’ isn’t exactly the right description (that could mean clear). This shade is modern, clean, bare and boldly beige. Best part: The thick, matte polish complements all clothes and skin types. Snatch it up at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and deborahlippmann.com. $16.
Tired of those flimsy rattan baskets left over when all the Easter bunnies have gone? Celeb chocolatier Godiva has a solution — a keepsake you won’t mind having around the house. It’s a gorgeous pink and blue egg adorned with hundreds of sequins and beads, in a butterfly and flower design. Where’s the yummy stuff? Inside. Twelve mini eggs await in dark, milk, coconut and almond butter. $25 at Godiva stores, and Godiva.com.
Cookie dough — two words that can bring happiness to even the most deadened taste buds. But it’s not exactly the smartest thing to consume, for obvious reasons. Real fans of the raw deal can rest easy knowing that ZonePerfect has come out with bars that taste like CD, but act like a nutrition bar. Pick among Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Raisin. All have that gooey texture combined with a good source of protein, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Call it a breakfast of champion … sweet tooths? ZonePerfect.com.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'