RADAR: hot stuff in celebrity circles
Your kid hate getting a haircut? She’ll sit still for this: To celebrate the DVD/Blu-ray release of Disney’s Rapunzel tale Tangled, Cut-N-Play kids salon will open its doors...
Sorry, pink, you’ve been sideswiped. Neutral is in. Anne Hathaway started the trend at the Oscars, painting her nails with Deborah Lippmann’s Naked. Though “naked’’ isn’t exactly the right description (that could mean clear). This shade is modern, clean, bare and boldly beige. Best part: The thick, matte polish complements all clothes and skin types. Snatch it up at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and deborahlippmann.com. $16.
Tired of those flimsy rattan baskets left over when all the Easter bunnies have gone? Celeb chocolatier Godiva has a solution — a keepsake you won’t mind having around the house. It’s a gorgeous pink and blue egg adorned with hundreds of sequins and beads, in a butterfly and flower design. Where’s the yummy stuff? Inside. Twelve mini eggs await in dark, milk, coconut and almond butter. $25 at Godiva stores, and Godiva.com.
Cookie dough — two words that can bring happiness to even the most deadened taste buds. But it’s not exactly the smartest thing to consume, for obvious reasons. Real fans of the raw deal can rest easy knowing that ZonePerfect has come out with bars that taste like CD, but act like a nutrition bar. Pick among Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Raisin. All have that gooey texture combined with a good source of protein, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Call it a breakfast of champion … sweet tooths? ZonePerfect.com.
On Our Radar
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag
- Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
- Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site
- Paula Deen makes appearance at South Beach Wine and Food Festival, receives standing ovation
- Country star Trisha Yearwood gets cooking
- Real Housewives meet up for beauty event at PAMM