RADAR: hot stuff in celebrity circles
Your kid hate getting a haircut? She’ll sit still for this: To celebrate the DVD/Blu-ray release of Disney’s Rapunzel tale Tangled, Cut-N-Play kids salon will open its doors...
Sorry, pink, you’ve been sideswiped. Neutral is in. Anne Hathaway started the trend at the Oscars, painting her nails with Deborah Lippmann’s Naked. Though “naked’’ isn’t exactly the right description (that could mean clear). This shade is modern, clean, bare and boldly beige. Best part: The thick, matte polish complements all clothes and skin types. Snatch it up at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and deborahlippmann.com. $16.
Tired of those flimsy rattan baskets left over when all the Easter bunnies have gone? Celeb chocolatier Godiva has a solution — a keepsake you won’t mind having around the house. It’s a gorgeous pink and blue egg adorned with hundreds of sequins and beads, in a butterfly and flower design. Where’s the yummy stuff? Inside. Twelve mini eggs await in dark, milk, coconut and almond butter. $25 at Godiva stores, and Godiva.com.
Cookie dough — two words that can bring happiness to even the most deadened taste buds. But it’s not exactly the smartest thing to consume, for obvious reasons. Real fans of the raw deal can rest easy knowing that ZonePerfect has come out with bars that taste like CD, but act like a nutrition bar. Pick among Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Raisin. All have that gooey texture combined with a good source of protein, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Call it a breakfast of champion … sweet tooths? ZonePerfect.com.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht