RA Sushi Happy Hour
Enjoy great deals on beer, sake, cocktails and half-price sushi rolls from 3-7 p.m.
5829 SW 73rd St., Miami
(across from The Shops at Sunset Place)
The vibe: Step inside RA Sushi in South Miami and you’re in for an after-work treat. Usually crammed with University of Miami students and a business-casual after work crowd, RA is a great spot to enjoy rolled sushi and cold brews while sitting on the comfy red bar seats. Expect to hear contemporary hits such as Green Day with a side of Gorillaz. Does your after-work happen on weekends? No problem. RA Sushi offers deals on Saturdays and Sundays as well.
The deals: Happy hour is from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Sushi and appetizers on the Happy Hour menu are half-off (California Roll sets you back $3.25 and the signature Crispy Spicy Tuna costs a mere $4.88). Drink specials range from $1 to $6, and include Budweiser and Miller Lite for $3, $1 sake and a wide variety of specialty cocktails to choose from. On Sundays, step into the “Flying Fish Lounge” from 8 p.m. to midnight and enjoy the same deals.
The scene: Come as you are. We spotted some dates perched at the bar wearing their weekday best, but jeans, sneakers and flip flops are all right as long as you keep it clean and pressed.
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
- Funky Buddha Brewery hosts day-long beer fest
- The Corner celebrates 2 years in downtown Miami with free beer, BBQ and live music
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Cocktails at Lure Fishbar at the Loews