RA Sushi Anniversary Bash
Bring back the 90s at RA Sushi's anniversary bash
Get your 90s grove on next Thursday (Sept 16) as RA Sushi celebrates its second anniversary & supporting breast cancer research with its Fall into the 90s bash. The 90s-themed party starts at 7pm and features all the decade classics – Kurt Cobain grunge, look-alike contests, a Macarena dance off and themed rolls like the Fresh Prince (shrimp tempura, spicy kani kama crab mix, cucumber, red beet tempura bits & eel sauce), the Kramer (smoked salmon, mango, cream cheese, avocado, red beet tempura bits & cashews) & the Show Me the Money (spicy salmon, cucumber, cilantro, jalapeño, avocado & sriracha). $2 from the purchase of each specialty item will be donated to the Susan G. Komen For The Cure Miami/Ft. Lauderdale.
RA Sushi Anniversary Party
5829 SW 73rd St, South Miami
Sept 16, 7pm-close
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef