RA Sushi Anniversary Bash
Bring back the 90s at RA Sushi's anniversary bash
Get your 90s grove on next Thursday (Sept 16) as RA Sushi celebrates its second anniversary & supporting breast cancer research with its Fall into the 90s bash. The 90s-themed party starts at 7pm and features all the decade classics – Kurt Cobain grunge, look-alike contests, a Macarena dance off and themed rolls like the Fresh Prince (shrimp tempura, spicy kani kama crab mix, cucumber, red beet tempura bits & eel sauce), the Kramer (smoked salmon, mango, cream cheese, avocado, red beet tempura bits & cashews) & the Show Me the Money (spicy salmon, cucumber, cilantro, jalapeño, avocado & sriracha). $2 from the purchase of each specialty item will be donated to the Susan G. Komen For The Cure Miami/Ft. Lauderdale.
RA Sushi Anniversary Party
5829 SW 73rd St, South Miami
Sept 16, 7pm-close
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money