RA Sushi Anniversary Bash
Bring back the 90s at RA Sushi's anniversary bash
RA Sushi Anniversary Party
5829 SW 73rd St, South Miami
Sept 16, 7pm-close
Get your 90s grove on next Thursday (Sept 16) as RA Sushi celebrates its second anniversary & supporting breast cancer research with its Fall into the 90s bash. The 90s-themed party starts at 7pm and features all the decade classics – Kurt Cobain grunge, look-alike contests, a Macarena dance off and themed rolls like the Fresh Prince (shrimp tempura, spicy kani kama crab mix, cucumber, red beet tempura bits & eel sauce), the Kramer (smoked salmon, mango, cream cheese, avocado, red beet tempura bits & cashews) & the Show Me the Money (spicy salmon, cucumber, cilantro, jalapeño, avocado & sriracha). $2 from the purchase of each specialty item will be donated to the Susan G. Komen For The Cure Miami/Ft. Lauderdale.
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's
- Proof Pizza, Josh's Deli, 27 Restaurant keep their stars shining