RA Sushi Anniversary Bash
Bring back the 90s at RA Sushi's anniversary bash
RA Sushi Anniversary Party
5829 SW 73rd St, South Miami
Sept 16, 7pm-close
Get your 90s grove on next Thursday (Sept 16) as RA Sushi celebrates its second anniversary & supporting breast cancer research with its Fall into the 90s bash. The 90s-themed party starts at 7pm and features all the decade classics – Kurt Cobain grunge, look-alike contests, a Macarena dance off and themed rolls like the Fresh Prince (shrimp tempura, spicy kani kama crab mix, cucumber, red beet tempura bits & eel sauce), the Kramer (smoked salmon, mango, cream cheese, avocado, red beet tempura bits & cashews) & the Show Me the Money (spicy salmon, cucumber, cilantro, jalapeño, avocado & sriracha). $2 from the purchase of each specialty item will be donated to the Susan G. Komen For The Cure Miami/Ft. Lauderdale.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami