RA Sushi Anniversary Bash
Bring back the 90s at RA Sushi's anniversary bash
RA Sushi Anniversary Party
5829 SW 73rd St, South Miami
Sept 16, 7pm-close
Get your 90s grove on next Thursday (Sept 16) as RA Sushi celebrates its second anniversary & supporting breast cancer research with its Fall into the 90s bash. The 90s-themed party starts at 7pm and features all the decade classics – Kurt Cobain grunge, look-alike contests, a Macarena dance off and themed rolls like the Fresh Prince (shrimp tempura, spicy kani kama crab mix, cucumber, red beet tempura bits & eel sauce), the Kramer (smoked salmon, mango, cream cheese, avocado, red beet tempura bits & cashews) & the Show Me the Money (spicy salmon, cucumber, cilantro, jalapeño, avocado & sriracha). $2 from the purchase of each specialty item will be donated to the Susan G. Komen For The Cure Miami/Ft. Lauderdale.
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day