Wednesday is for Wine
Wednesday is the new Friday - wine awaits at Hakkasan
Wine Wednesdays @ The Fontainebleau
$25 per person, $40 per couple
Pair wine, canapés and great company this Wednesday (March 10) from 7-9pm at the Fontainebleau’s weekly Wine Wednesday. This week’s edition is hosted by Hakkasan and features the B.R. Cohn wines. $25 per person or $40 per couple, RSVP at 786-276-1388.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida