Wednesday is for Wine
Wednesday is the new Friday - wine awaits at Hakkasan
Wine Wednesdays @ The Fontainebleau
$25 per person, $40 per couple
Pair wine, canapés and great company this Wednesday (March 10) from 7-9pm at the Fontainebleau’s weekly Wine Wednesday. This week’s edition is hosted by Hakkasan and features the B.R. Cohn wines. $25 per person or $40 per couple, RSVP at 786-276-1388.
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?