Wednesday is for Wine
Wednesday is the new Friday - wine awaits at Hakkasan
Pair wine, canapés and great company this Wednesday (March 10) from 7-9pm at the Fontainebleau’s weekly Wine Wednesday. This week’s edition is hosted by Hakkasan and features the B.R. Cohn wines. $25 per person or $40 per couple, RSVP at 786-276-1388.
Wine Wednesdays @ The Fontainebleau
$25 per person, $40 per couple
- Road Trip! The seven best things we ate at Epcot food and wine festival
- Top five places to eat in Miami right now, according to Yelp
- How to Halloween like a foodie: Your definitive list
- Rejoice! South Florida's favorite cinnamon buns are back
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena