Couples who met at Mansion can win VIP experience
Couples who found their better half while clubbing at South Beach's Mansion get romantic treatment for Valentine's Day.
Every now and then partying all night long in South Beach can provide us more than just funny stories about debaucherous behavior. Sometimes, though not often, people meet a special someone in the midst of the dizzying light displays and deafening beats of a nightclub.
It can happen to any time: While you are out with your girls on Ladies' Night; when you are on the prowl with your fraternity brothers; when you are partying to cheer up a broken-hearted friend. Cupid doesn't spend much time in nightclubs, but his arrow can cut through the crowd and land in your heart when you least expect it, and sometimes it happens while you are standing by the bar waiting to buy a $15 Rum & Coke.
For those of you who can point to South Beach mainstay Mansion as ground zero for your current romance, get ready for some major love in return from the Opium Group. Email email@example.com and tell them your heartfelt tale of love and techno music and you will be placed on Mansion's guest list for Wednesday, Feb. 13 for complimentary admission and a free champagne toast for two. The couple with the best love story will win the grand prize - their names up in lights on Mansion's infamous Washington Avenue marquee, VIP limo service to the club, a VIP table with complimentary champagne, sweets and flowers.
Not a bad way to celebrate finding love in a club.
On Our Radar
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again
- Maxim debuts its first swimwear collection at Miami Swim Week
- South Beach Seafood Festival Announces Participating Restaurants & VIP Sweepstakes
- Reality stars at Miami Swim Week
- Hollywood couple, boxer at Maxim Swim Week event