"Pink" Party at LIV
Sarah Fisher and Danny Woods of New Kids on the Block host the “Pink” Party at LIV on Thursday, Oct. 8, in support of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
LIV nightclub at the Fontainebleau
4441 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33140
Table Reservations: 305-674-4680
Pre-sale tickets click here
IndyCar driver Sarah Fisher, of Sarah Fisher Racing, along with singer/songwriter Danny Woods of New Kids on the Block will host the “Pink” Party at LIV on Thursday, Oct. 8, in support of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. This is going to be a star-studded event filled with celebrities and other IndyCar drivers who will all be competing this Saturday at the Firestone Indy 300 Homestead-Miami Speedway.
This event hopes to increase awareness about breast cancer and encourage others to join in the efforts to fight this decease. Tickets are $35 at the door and advance tickets are available at wanttickets.com for $30. Table reservations are also available. The proceeds from the tickets will benefit the Susan G. Komen for the Cure fund which helps to keep the research and community outreach programs going strong. The “Pink” party is just one way to lend a helping hand in the fight against breast cancer.
The “Pink” party is part of Sarah Fisher’s campaign “On the Track for a Cause”, an initiative to raise money and awareness for breast cancer research. At the Indy 300 in Homestead on Saturday Fisher will premier her pink race car and race with a pink firesuit and matching pink helmet which was designed by her fans. Woods has been a long time supporter of Susan G. Komen charities and has contributed to a multitude of fundraising events. He hopes to do all he can to help the cause and spread the word about this horrible decease.
Prepare for a fabulous night of dancing, drinking, and socializing all in the name of a great cause, with music provided by DJ Ross One. The “PINK” carpet begins at 10 p.m. so be sure to come looking your best as you strut your stuff at this public event.
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Basement Miami introduces weekly party for Hump Day enthusiasts and hip hop aficionados
- From Brooklyn to Wynwood: The Greatest Day Ever comes to Miami in May
- Go Drink This: I Rock Ruff & Stuff