Quiereme Mucho…Morena brings Latin bites & beats to Calle Ocho
The culinary takeover of Little Havana continues this month as Quiereme Mucho…Morena (Quiereme) opens on Calle Ocho. The restaurant emphasizes “bites and beats” with a Latin favorites menu (empanadas, arepitas, churrasco) and a full calendar of live music.
1644 SW 8 St, Miami
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach