Queen Lounge brings cocktails & a gastro-lounge to South Beach
Grand opening celebration on Thursday, April 5
841 Washington Ave., Miami Beach
Sneak Peek: Click here for a photo gallery of Queen Lounge
Queen Lounge brings cocktails & a gastro-lounge to Washington Ave this season. Celebrating its grand opening Thursday, April 5, the 4,000-square-foot space will serve up to 30 original cocktails and hand-picked tapas. Menu highlights include the Fabulous Josephine cocktail (champagne, Aperol aperitif and St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur), goat cheese & jamon truffles, Kobe beef sliders and ahi tuna sashimi.
Queen Lounge is all about capturing the attention of Miami’s finest socialites and has spared no expense in its décor. The interior is decked out with extravagant leather seating, rich tones of paint, gold accents and LED lighting throughout for that sensual, yet classy feel.
The lounge concept itself is a contemporary European-inspired mixology lounge with high-energy entertainment at night that blends music and fashion for all the fashionistas to see and be seen. The new spot will have a more lounge feel during the early hours and then more upbeat and club-like once nighttime rolls around.
To make this the “it” cocktail lounge, they are working with some of Miami Beach's more established and well-known mixologists, such as Tommy Merolla from the Delano & W hotels, who has garnered acclaim from the National Culinary Review and many publications throughout South Florida. They are also working with chef Matt Goldberg from Cafeina and Senora Martinez to come up with a unique experience of music, savory eats and enticing cocktails for the ultimate Queen savoir-faire.
- VIQUE MARTINEZ
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami