Putting the T in GTL
The Situation the new face of tanning co.
Mike “The Situation’’ Sorrentino is still cashing in on his fame. The Jersey Shore star has teamed up with Boca Tanning Club to put the “T’’ in “GTL.’’ Mike’s smiling face and super toned body will rep the Florida-based 24/7 salons. He’s also helping create a aerosol spray tan with his puss likely on the label. The Sitch told UsWeekly he was pumped about the partnership: “It’s such a classy organization.’’
It'll be quite a pay day for Mike (we hear six figures) and TMZ reports he's considering opening four shops in New Jersey and staffing them with his friends and roomies. Wow, he's smarter than he looks.
"There just really couldn't be a better fit in the world for our brand than Mike," Jen Boronico, owner of Boca Tanning Opportunities, Inc., told UsWeekly. "We're working with him on an aerosol spray tan and it'll be a beautiful bronze color that you'll be able to apply in your bathroom -- and look as tan as Mike."
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'