Putting the T in GTL
The Situation the new face of tanning co.
Mike “The Situation’’ Sorrentino is still cashing in on his fame. The Jersey Shore star has teamed up with Boca Tanning Club to put the “T’’ in “GTL.’’ Mike’s smiling face and super toned body will rep the Florida-based 24/7 salons. He’s also helping create a aerosol spray tan with his puss likely on the label. The Sitch told UsWeekly he was pumped about the partnership: “It’s such a classy organization.’’
It'll be quite a pay day for Mike (we hear six figures) and TMZ reports he's considering opening four shops in New Jersey and staffing them with his friends and roomies. Wow, he's smarter than he looks.
"There just really couldn't be a better fit in the world for our brand than Mike," Jen Boronico, owner of Boca Tanning Opportunities, Inc., told UsWeekly. "We're working with him on an aerosol spray tan and it'll be a beautiful bronze color that you'll be able to apply in your bathroom -- and look as tan as Mike."
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex