Putting the T in GTL
The Situation the new face of tanning co.
Mike “The Situation’’ Sorrentino is still cashing in on his fame. The Jersey Shore star has teamed up with Boca Tanning Club to put the “T’’ in “GTL.’’ Mike’s smiling face and super toned body will rep the Florida-based 24/7 salons. He’s also helping create a aerosol spray tan with his puss likely on the label. The Sitch told UsWeekly he was pumped about the partnership: “It’s such a classy organization.’’
It'll be quite a pay day for Mike (we hear six figures) and TMZ reports he's considering opening four shops in New Jersey and staffing them with his friends and roomies. Wow, he's smarter than he looks.
"There just really couldn't be a better fit in the world for our brand than Mike," Jen Boronico, owner of Boca Tanning Opportunities, Inc., told UsWeekly. "We're working with him on an aerosol spray tan and it'll be a beautiful bronze color that you'll be able to apply in your bathroom -- and look as tan as Mike."
On Our Radar
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue