Putting the T in GTL
The Situation the new face of tanning co.
Mike “The Situation’’ Sorrentino is still cashing in on his fame. The Jersey Shore star has teamed up with Boca Tanning Club to put the “T’’ in “GTL.’’ Mike’s smiling face and super toned body will rep the Florida-based 24/7 salons. He’s also helping create a aerosol spray tan with his puss likely on the label. The Sitch told UsWeekly he was pumped about the partnership: “It’s such a classy organization.’’
It'll be quite a pay day for Mike (we hear six figures) and TMZ reports he's considering opening four shops in New Jersey and staffing them with his friends and roomies. Wow, he's smarter than he looks.
"There just really couldn't be a better fit in the world for our brand than Mike," Jen Boronico, owner of Boca Tanning Opportunities, Inc., told UsWeekly. "We're working with him on an aerosol spray tan and it'll be a beautiful bronze color that you'll be able to apply in your bathroom -- and look as tan as Mike."
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision