Puppet shows, storytimes, spring break & 10 other fun things to do this week
Munchkin Fun Miami's top picks for family fun March 10-16
Hope everyone had a great weekend. How’s the Daylight Savings transition going? Click here to tips to help the little ones with the switch. Then click here to enter to win four tickets to the Youth Fair - the fun starts Thursday, don’t miss out!
DIVE INTO FAMILY FUN AT THE LOWE ART MUSEUM
Sunday is family day! Bring the kids to the Lowe Art Museum at University of Miami for three hours of a Native American puppet show, museum tours, scavenger hunts & art activities. The fun runs from 1-4pm, click here for all the details.
Treat the kids to a family movie night & flashlight tour in Pinecrest Gardens, take a Creatures of the Night Hike in North Miami, go green with the kiddos at a mommy & me Green Farmers class at Earth N Us farm on Biscayne or check out a performance of "The Way of the Rain Miami" with the National YoungArts Foundation. Click here to start planning ASAP
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Nurture a love of reading at the Junior Great Books Read-Aloud, check out character storytime at Aventura Mall, enjoy a free Friday afternoon dance performance, teach kids 8-17 coding at the Miami Science Museum, learn about the Girl Scouts in Miami Gardens or celebrate Purim with costumes, crowns & songs on Miami Beach. Click here for all the info.
PLAN YOUR BEST SPRING BREAK EVER
The spring break countdown is ON! Make this your best break yet with our guide to camps, activities & family fun presented by the Miami Children’s Museum. Click here for all the details.
See and Do
- City Theatre and Island City Stage team up for Shorts Gone Wild
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 27 - Aug 2
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 24-26
- Overtown Music & Arts Festival is a soulful afternoon in historic Miami neighborhood
- International Salsa Festival takes over Tamiami Park for three days of salsa's finest performers
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July20-26
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - July 17-19
- The Project [theatre] takes over Bardot with immersive hip hop theater
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami July 13-19: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- ‘Operation Pedro Pan: The Cuban Children’s Exodus' at HistoryMiami commemorates a dramatic migration