Golf shouldn't be so serious! At least PUMA doesn't think so. Check it out on Friday, Oct. 9 with a foursome.
This isn't your ordinary golf tournament.
The folks at PUMA want to show you the game isn't as uptight as some might portray it to be with their own take on a round of golf. It's a national series of interactive golf events and it's coming to Miami.
You'll certainly play where the big boys do. The event takes place at the Doral Golf Resort this Friday, October 9th, and involves quirky challenges at each hole - like chipping a nerf ball into a hole and getting timed at another.
For $75, each player receives four free drinks, a gift bag stuffed with sponsor goodies, nine holes of non-traditional golf - you get to take a shot at the Blue Monster, folks - buffet dinner, exclusive discounts on PUMA Golf Gear at the pro shop, a Vegas-style casino and on-course games and prizes.
You have to be part of a foursome to play - so bring your friends.
To register, click here.
4400 N.W. 87th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178
See and Do
- Debate watching parties in Miami
- 7 Places You Must Visit in Key Biscayne
- Louis C.K. announces four show run at Arsht Center in November
- Miami public spaces are getting a makeover with these upcoming projects
- 12 Things You Didn't Know about Jean-Michel Basquiat
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Live the nostalgia of ‘¿Qué Pasa, USA?’ this Saturday
- 4 Fitness Events in South Florida for Gym Rats
- Everglades gets funky with Wynwood benefit
- Wade, Mourning and other celebs attend opening of Haitian photography exhibit in Wynwood