Golf shouldn't be so serious! At least PUMA doesn't think so. Check it out on Friday, Oct. 9 with a foursome.
4400 N.W. 87th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178
This isn't your ordinary golf tournament.
The folks at PUMA want to show you the game isn't as uptight as some might portray it to be with their own take on a round of golf. It's a national series of interactive golf events and it's coming to Miami.
You'll certainly play where the big boys do. The event takes place at the Doral Golf Resort this Friday, October 9th, and involves quirky challenges at each hole - like chipping a nerf ball into a hole and getting timed at another.
For $75, each player receives four free drinks, a gift bag stuffed with sponsor goodies, nine holes of non-traditional golf - you get to take a shot at the Blue Monster, folks - buffet dinner, exclusive discounts on PUMA Golf Gear at the pro shop, a Vegas-style casino and on-course games and prizes.
You have to be part of a foursome to play - so bring your friends.
To register, click here.
See and Do
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- The Beatles arrive at HistoryMiami
- Coral Gables Art Cinema hosts Miami International Children’s Film Festival
- 'Frida: Unmasked' explores the life of famed artist Frida Kahlo