Golf shouldn't be so serious! At least PUMA doesn't think so. Check it out on Friday, Oct. 9 with a foursome.
This isn't your ordinary golf tournament.
The folks at PUMA want to show you the game isn't as uptight as some might portray it to be with their own take on a round of golf. It's a national series of interactive golf events and it's coming to Miami.
You'll certainly play where the big boys do. The event takes place at the Doral Golf Resort this Friday, October 9th, and involves quirky challenges at each hole - like chipping a nerf ball into a hole and getting timed at another.
For $75, each player receives four free drinks, a gift bag stuffed with sponsor goodies, nine holes of non-traditional golf - you get to take a shot at the Blue Monster, folks - buffet dinner, exclusive discounts on PUMA Golf Gear at the pro shop, a Vegas-style casino and on-course games and prizes.
You have to be part of a foursome to play - so bring your friends.
To register, click here.
4400 N.W. 87th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178
See and Do
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20
- Six Things you didn’t know about Miami Children’s Museum
- Robot bartenders and a 10-story slide. That’s life on the world's biggest cruise ship
- Miami's coolest events courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Nov. 15-30