Inspired by Malibu, a new boutique barre and yoga studio to open in North Miami Beach.
Fitness fanatics, lend us your ears. Opening Sept. 2, 2014, boutique fitness studio Pulse 163 will open its doors in North Miami Beach. The goal behind the newfangled barre and yoga spot? To strengthen both ones body and soul. Through classes, seminars and workshops, PULSE 163 creates a full-spectrum experience for guests with educational and social components built into their programming.
Stunning in every sense of the word, the studio is heavily inspired by Malibu. Replete with white-washed wood floors, modern furnishings, soft lighting and oversized mirrors, the sun-filled space exudes a cool and fresh feel. Check out their website for their grand opening specials here.
See you at the barre, Miami.
- The Fit Shop Opens in North Miami
- SoulCycle Now Open at 1 Hotel South Beach
- SoulCycle Debuts at 1 Hotel South Beach
- September is National Yoga Month
- Home is Where the Barre Is
- Stretch Zone Mixes Up the Fitness Game
- Tease to Get Toned
- Flywheel Opening in North Miami
- SoulCycle Now Open In Miami
- Kate Hudson Starts Athletic Line