Pucci Design District
The Prince of Prints — Emilio Pucci — is now open for business in the Design District.
The Prince of Prints — Emilio Pucci — just joined the luxurious lineup in the Design District. Located in the former Kartell space and nestled between Christian Louboutin and Cartier, the shop opened last week.
The new store collaborated with renowned French architect Joseph Dirand where the boutique's ambiance boasts an keen eye for design — in keeping with the Design District’s original roots.
The goods? The store is currently brimming with pieces from Pucci Creative Director Peter Dundas’ Pre-Fall Collection which is heavily influenced by the '60s — think modern silhouttes, monochromatic tints and A-line shifts.
A former Bal Harbour Shops mainstay, Pucci now calls the Design District and Aventura Mall home.
155 NE 40th Street, Design District
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District