Pucci Design District
The Prince of Prints — Emilio Pucci — is now open for business in the Design District.
155 NE 40th Street, Design District
The Prince of Prints — Emilio Pucci — just joined the luxurious lineup in the Design District. Located in the former Kartell space and nestled between Christian Louboutin and Cartier, the shop opened last week.
The new store collaborated with renowned French architect Joseph Dirand where the boutique's ambiance boasts an keen eye for design — in keeping with the Design District’s original roots.
The goods? The store is currently brimming with pieces from Pucci Creative Director Peter Dundas’ Pre-Fall Collection which is heavily influenced by the '60s — think modern silhouttes, monochromatic tints and A-line shifts.
A former Bal Harbour Shops mainstay, Pucci now calls the Design District and Aventura Mall home.
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District