Pucci Design District
The Prince of Prints — Emilio Pucci — is now open for business in the Design District.
155 NE 40th Street, Design District
The Prince of Prints — Emilio Pucci — just joined the luxurious lineup in the Design District. Located in the former Kartell space and nestled between Christian Louboutin and Cartier, the shop opened last week.
The new store collaborated with renowned French architect Joseph Dirand where the boutique's ambiance boasts an keen eye for design — in keeping with the Design District’s original roots.
The goods? The store is currently brimming with pieces from Pucci Creative Director Peter Dundas’ Pre-Fall Collection which is heavily influenced by the '60s — think modern silhouttes, monochromatic tints and A-line shifts.
A former Bal Harbour Shops mainstay, Pucci now calls the Design District and Aventura Mall home.
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood
- Designer Casa
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Interview with OMEGA VP Raynald Aeschlimann
- Lost Boy Dry Goods
- Market Boutique in SoMi